Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

combining spells idea

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
so i had a thought and it seems like it could actually work and make this game fun again.

so basiclly you either have a card like colossal that combines the 2 spells that are compatible in your hand or you just click on the 2 spells that can be combined(you guys decide, personally though i would like to just click on the spells to combine them). here is one idea for fire.
Dragon Rider( the level 98 spell would have to be some form of a knight of fire i guess)
spells combined: fire dragon and knight of fire(level 98 spell)
base damage, 1500 all enemies and 500 over 3 rounds
animation, dragon breaths fire on enemies(only bigger and even better looking then what fire dragon does) then the rider throws his flaming lance at all enemies and when the lance hits them it explodes.

i hope you guys like me idea and id like to hear all of your ideas.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
gweedoboy on Mar 11, 2013 wrote:
so i had a thought and it seems like it could actually work and make this game fun again.

so basiclly you either have a card like colossal that combines the 2 spells that are compatible in your hand or you just click on the 2 spells that can be combined(you guys decide, personally though i would like to just click on the spells to combine them). here is one idea for fire.
Dragon Rider( the level 98 spell would have to be some form of a knight of fire i guess)
spells combined: fire dragon and knight of fire(level 98 spell)
base damage, 1500 all enemies and 500 over 3 rounds
animation, dragon breaths fire on enemies(only bigger and even better looking then what fire dragon does) then the rider throws his flaming lance at all enemies and when the lance hits them it explodes.

i hope you guys like me idea and id like to hear all of your ideas.
Spell Mutations. You can mutate some spells with the Sun Mutations.

For example, the sun spell Mutate MInotaur will change Minotaur into Death or Deadly (can't remember) Minotaur.

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
popcicool7777777 on Mar 11, 2013 wrote:

For example, the sun spell Mutate MInotaur will change Minotaur into Death or Deadly (can't remember) Minotaur.
oh ya forgot about those. although if you think about it mutating spells is not really combining spells its just turning them into another version of the card. im talking about actually taking 2 different spells and turining them into something entirely new(like the dragon rider i mentioned).
oh and i forgot to mention in my last post that its non pvp, that way ki wont have to worry about making pvp even more chaotic then it already is.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
I've always thought how cool it would be to be able to fuse spells. Hmm, storm owl and storm lord.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
popcicool7777777 on Mar 11, 2013 wrote:

You didnt read it right, he meant like combining two spells completely, what he meant was like combining a "Frost Giant" and a "Snow Angel" would create something like this:

The frost giant comes up and does his damage, after him the snow angel flies and and does it's damage.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Adam Goldenweaver on Mar 11, 2013 wrote:
You didnt read it right, he meant like combining two spells completely, what he meant was like combining a "Frost Giant" and a "Snow Angel" would create something like this:

The frost giant comes up and does his damage, after him the snow angel flies and and does it's damage.
Yeah, but 7 pips + 8 pips does 15 pips, and we can only hold 14 pips ONLY if these are all power pips.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
popcicool7777777 on Mar 12, 2013 wrote:
Yeah, but 7 pips + 8 pips does 15 pips, and we can only hold 14 pips ONLY if these are all power pips.
We would have a system that would modify certain attributes of each card to best fit what a new card would be, it wouldn't be just some lame combo of the exact two together, I'd think of it more as two spells fusing into anew totally different card with a perfect harmony between the two cards that made it.