Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Arena Gliches Help :P

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2013
Hello, I Was Doing a PvP and i Joined a 4v4 Match right. Well after That I Joined And The Arena Was Ready So When it Started I Saw someone Leave The Battle Area and was watching us fight Like you know when you are on those Circles She Left It at watched us fight i told her how she did that but right when she was gonna ask She Crashed. I Tried doing it myself but i Couldn't Do it. So if you Know how to do this or if you Know any other Glitches Tell me I would Like to to some of Them THANK YOU Peace XD

Survivor
Jun 24, 2012
soccerbunny22 on Mar 9, 2013 wrote:
Hello, I Was Doing a PvP and i Joined a 4v4 Match right. Well after That I Joined And The Arena Was Ready So When it Started I Saw someone Leave The Battle Area and was watching us fight Like you know when you are on those Circles She Left It at watched us fight i told her how she did that but right when she was gonna ask She Crashed. I Tried doing it myself but i Couldn't Do it. So if you Know how to do this or if you Know any other Glitches Tell me I would Like to to some of Them THANK YOU Peace XD
dude its simple just like log off your guy and then log back on, on the same guy and you wont like lose any of your arena points and stuffcya

Explorer
Jun 04, 2012