Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help finding a recipe

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 19, 2013
i am new to this stuff so i am sorry if it seems silly to ask but, i was given a quest in dragonspyre to make 2 crimson book cases yet he didnt tell me where to get the recipe to make them. i bought the house crafting station and started to searh for it but have come up empty and everybody I ask has no idea can somebody please help me and let me know where i get this recipe so i can start crafting these items so I can move on with this quest. thx

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
terri myth weaver on Mar 2, 2013 wrote:
i am new to this stuff so i am sorry if it seems silly to ask but, i was given a quest in dragonspyre to make 2 crimson book cases yet he didnt tell me where to get the recipe to make them. i bought the house crafting station and started to searh for it but have come up empty and everybody I ask has no idea can somebody please help me and let me know where i get this recipe so i can start crafting these items so I can move on with this quest. thx
That recipe is back in Mooshu like the robe quest will be.

See the quest giver in Jade Palace area for that bookcase.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
terri myth weaver on Mar 2, 2013 wrote:
Your recipe vendor isn't in Dragonspyre, he's in Mooshu:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Toshio
You are looking to craft 2 crimson book stands, not cases.

Explorer
Feb 22, 2011
Welcome to the game! :)

You might want to check the wiki here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Crimson_Book_Stand

and Wizard101 Central and the fan sites are really good places to look. :)

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Recipe vendors. He himself might have the recipe for sale or the guy beside him.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
lastdaysgunslinger on Mar 3, 2013 wrote:
Recipe vendors. He himself might have the recipe for sale or the guy beside him.
Not in this quest and the one for the robe you must go back to Mooshu for the recipe.