Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 3-1-13

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Another week is done, leaving us another week closer to getting some neat new stuff out to the Spiral. Really looking forward to making this update public knowledge, but not yet! ::grin:: Also, that means that it's our favorite time of the week... Feedback Friday.

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, I'd like to talk about Tapestries. We've made a few of them that teleport you various places. If you could make your own Teleport Tapestry, where would it take you, and what would it look like?

Have a wonderful weekend Wizards! ::grin::

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Definitely a tapestry to vestrilund. Definitely.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
What and interesting subject, Professor Falmea!

I would like to see a Teleporter for the following:

1) Dye Shop
2) The Fairegrounds
3) Baobad Crossroads (Useful for Mirror Lake)
4) Crab Alley (Useful for Waterworks)
5) Pegasus Place (Useful for ToH)

Thanks!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Professor Falmea on Mar 1, 2013 wrote:
Another week is done, leaving us another week closer to getting some neat new stuff out to the Spiral. Really looking forward to making this update public knowledge, but not yet! ::grin:: Also, that means that it's our favorite time of the week... Feedback Friday.

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, I'd like to talk about Tapestries. We've made a few of them that teleport you various places. If you could make your own Teleport Tapestry, where would it take you, and what would it look like?

I have the Death tapestry (can't remember the name of it) in my Death house and love it.
I would love an Ice tapestry, a lovely snow-covered forest with a little cottage in a clearing, that would take me to an Icy world... say Grizzleheim or Wintertusk (depending on your level) or perhaps a new world we have yet to experience. :)

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Pet pavillion would be nice , but i sure wish you could buy the bazaar or nightside tapestries at the crown shop or bazaar.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
I would have it go to Halfang, or the Zocolo shaped like the Azteca symbol.

Survivor
Apr 18, 2009
i think u guys need to a make a tampestry to asrik in wintertsuk:vestrilund
that be helpful to farm faster instead of walking back

Survivor
Oct 08, 2008
If we could have a wish??? I would love to be able to travel to any ROOM of any of my characters. Since all the characters are under the same account. It would be nice to be able to travel in between. It saves the time of having to close one character down so as to load another. It would be convenient if you needed to see what a particular character has in there home.
What it should look like ... could be a mirror, a swirling hole, a cloud of mist, choices are endless. But what ever it was, I've enjoyed the quality of the graphics :)

Thanks for listening.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
Have the symbol the new quest icon (like you have for the news button above) as a road sign rather than a tapestry.
*Currently selected quest

Overview of the pet pavilion

*Pet Pavilion

Balance School classroom
*Balance School

Survivor
Jan 15, 2012
I want a Teleport Tapestry where you can mark a location for it, and put it anywhere in your house!
Example: I'll mark the spot in Vesti, so I don't have to use my mana to mark when I wanna farm for gold. Then I place it in my house, and when I wanna farm, just gotta go to my house/dorm and boom! place it and there it is.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
I want a tapestry to the Bazaar. I know it already exists, but I don't really want the Hawk Rider bundle. I would buy six of the them. With crowns -- and I am notoriously stingy with my crowns. Or better yet, make it part of one of those "grab bag" packs and I'll camp at the Bazaar buying up tapestries that other players have auctioned. Second best would be a tapestry to Ivaldi Silverpelt. I haul my cookies out to him on a fairly regular basis with at least three of my wizards and it's a rather annoying trip. I can see the use of a tapestry to the pet pavilion, too.

But mostly I want a tapestry to the Bazaar.

Hero
May 02, 2009
I'd say a teleport tapestry to the athenium for those who would like to go there a bit faster. It would look like a dragonspyre-themed frame with a picture of the athenium inside of it.

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
You should clearly stick with the tapestrys that have a picture of the destination. Having put that out there, here is my list of destinations I hope to see added.

Pet pavilion
Krokosphinx (for balance wizards to quickly get to their classroom)
Dragons roost and hall of the ice forge (for the crafting anvils)
The commons area of each world

Wow, that list seemed a lot bigger in my head.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Professor Falmea on Mar 1, 2013 wrote:

A tapestry to our school of focus, I wouldn't want to miss a second of Professor Balestrom's lectures. I'd imagine mine just be a normal wall tapestry with a stormy sky insde.

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
well since you asked, how about a new area in your house. for my storm house(favorite) it could take me to an island where its actually raining. not a big island or anything just big enough to move around on and place a few things.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2010
If I were to make a tapestry I would make a tapestry that would directly take you to a boss of you choice like say you like farming Lord Nightshade. Then you would buy a tapestry with a picture of lord Nightshade on it and it would teleport you right to Stormdrain Tower.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
I would love a tapestry with a picture of Gamma on it just because I like owls. It would be handy to have a tapestry that I could set the location for like we can for a teleporter. I could set it to take me to my favorite farming spot in the Spiral and save a lot of travel time.

Survivor
May 29, 2010
hey Falmea i would make one to go to vestrilund. Because i farm there and i hate walking lol then i would make one to the pet hatchery cause i always hatch the vestrilund one would look like a grassy area with snowy mountains in the background and the hatchery would have a piggle on it :)

Survivor
Mar 28, 2011
If I made a teleporting tapestry I would put it in house and have it take me to an under ground water fall with a miniature lady of the lake.

Talon Pixiwilder.

Community Leader
I would like one to the Pet Pavilion -Could have a piggle on it
Most worlds can be reached my going home easily I do not think I would use one for a world.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Pet pavilion or the bazaar! The pet pavilion one could have lots of pets playing games on it and the bazaar one could have clothing and housing items on it.

Ellie
The best book I read is:
Deliver Me from Evil
By Cheryl Felton

Defender
Apr 10, 2012
I do like the idea of a tapestry for the Pet Pavilion even if I haven't been going there much of late, but it isn't really all that hard to get to though. Another possible idea would be going to the 'The Archivist' in Celestia. My reason for having this be one of the places to go is that often times you can find treasure cards that you need to buy for various reasons (dueling, recipes, trades) and it takes a bit longer to get to it. The tapestry could have the image of the Archivist on it, or it could have a Moon, Star and Sun on it. I know I would use it if I had one. :)

Explorer
Jul 13, 2010
BAZAAR! For Sure! BAZAAR!

People go to bazaar at least once a day

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
Hello,

I would love to have all world Tapestry. Please put it in crown shop that we can buy or make it crafting recipe, where that we can make for free. The craft recipes i think it will be better after AZ or later new worlds Crafting Badge that will be harder to make. With those new reagents make challenge to get those to make any tapestry that players can't afford crowns.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
I can think of 4.

A tapestry to Waterworks, with a picture of it, of course.

A tapestry to Halfang in Vestrilund, with a picture of it, of course.

A tapestry to the Pet Pavillion The beginning of the pet pavillion picture.

A tapestry to the hatchery, with a picture of the hatchery.