Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 3-1-13

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
I would like a tapestry for each world or at least a tapestry that allows me to pick which world to go to. It would be perfect for my dorms. It would also save room having one tapestry for all worlds than having to buy each tapestry for each world. It would act like a door for our dorms.

But the destinations I most often take are:

Name of Area - Look of Tapestry For Area

Pet Pavilion - A Piggle looking at you, behind the piggle will be a picture of the hatchery and Dr. K standing with his board off to one side. Another side is a pet in the seat being zapped or a egg.
Bazaar - *Already Created
Vestrilund (where Halfang is) - Halfang in his cave
The Archivist in Celestia - The pedestal and the area behind it, possible a few TCs floating above the pedestal.
The Fairgrounds (for mana refills) - Picture of the tents and the potion woman standing there in the middle with a blue potion floating above her head.
Arena - *Already Created

I would love tapestries for some of the above that I could buy in Crown Shop. I know Bazaar and Arena are already made, but I still would love to see them available in Crown Shop.

But I also love the idea of having tapestries going to certain dungeons and bosses that we do frequent such as:

Lord Nightshade - Nightshade looking out at you
Waterworks - Final Bosses Looking out at you
Helephant Tower - The Tower itself
Mirror Lake - The swirling hole in the Mirror Lake
Malistaire dungeon - Malistaire's Castle or Malistaire looking at you
Jotun's Hall - Great Doors of this dungeon
Halfang - Halfang
The Keep - Pendragon
Ghost Avalon - Young Morganthe
etc etc

I would love a tapestry that goes to the above bosses that we can pick. For example, we go to the "Bosses/Dungeon" Tapestry. Press X and there'll be a list of the above bosses, we pick one and POOF! There we are.

I also like the idea of a Balance School Tapestry. That's really neat! That would make Balance wizards feel like they do have an actual school even at low levels.

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Community Leader
One more thing - You should make tapestries for secret shops we cannot access except for through tapestries. Shops that have better gear, special pets, reagents, snacks, etc etc. Just a thought! It would look like the one in Krokotopia that you have to access using a transporter. But I can imagine the design and look to be Azteca. Or possibly a totally different look than any of the worlds we have discovered!

I can also imagine special new dungeons that we can only access by tapestries too. That'd be cool.

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Survivor
Dec 19, 2011
My teleport tapestry would be to Azteca and it would have a picture of the Zocalo.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Rony The Turtle on Mar 2, 2013 wrote:
Definitely a tapestry to vestrilund. Definitely.
Great idea! There could be Gold on it! (If you get what I mean )

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Mine would have a picture of my wizard standing in the Balance School. (It would take me there of course) The tapestry could have little balance symbols swirling around it

Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
You could make a whole new series of tapestries to collect. One for the final dungeon of every world. That way you could easily get to all of the major bosses to that you could fight them as many times as you want for the unique items that boss posses.

One for the Great Spyre in Dragonspyre to fight Malistaire, another for Mirror Lake, and Big Ben, etc.

Other than that I would just like to see the tapestries that already exist to be sold in the crown shop.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
-pet pavilion
-bazaar
-ghost av.
-vonawesome's lair.. *cough* i mean, dragon's roost. right... *cough*

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
Community Leader
I'd like a tapestry that I can keep in (and use from) my backpack, that leads to a private chamber filled with wisps. Not my dorm, not my house, just a little vest-pocket dimension full of red and blue wisps.

This little sanctum would allow neither teleports nor text messages. It would be a place where I can revitalize, check quests, and sort my gear between battles without having to leave my current location.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
It would be so cool to have different tapestries in your house. Not only would they look wonderful as decorations, but, of course, be functional in taking you to a desired location.

- Pet Pavilion
- Bazaar (would love to see one readily available instead of in a bundle)
- Archivist
- School of choice
- Vestrilund/Bank of Halfang
- Dragonspyre Academy/Malistaire (gotta get my Malistaire fix and continue to bribe him with cookies)
- Waterworks

Survivor
Jan 18, 2010
I a life wizard, level 90. i was hoping for a Tapestry of living waters. Mystic Green Waters that would take me too the next world!! Where i can find whats been done so far, to see if i would like what i see!!
Give me the powers to be more powerful!

Defender
Sep 29, 2008
my best thought on tapestrys would be one for each world that teleports you to their commons similar to the avalon tapestry with all being able to be purchased from the bazaar the look of them would be of that worlds hub/commons place naturally.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
I like this idea but they should have a tapestry to all schools in ravenwood and nightside

Survivor
Jan 18, 2010
I think so far that, Kelsey Fireheart and A Mythspent Youth has the Greatest Idea's so Far! Great Thinking there!! Both Of You!! Keep Up the Great Work! I like IT!!

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
I think caliburn was kinda a waste since regular spiral gates bring you there, but I'd love to see a tapestry to dye shop, or any major dungeons.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
As with the other posts on a Tapestry to Vestrilund, I would love to see a tapestry to Mirror Lake entrence, or the Waterworks entrence, OR maybe to the Elephant Graveyard.
Also, I know this is off topic, but can you make a teleporter from the Baobab to the Drum Jungle??? I find it a really long walk from Baobab Market to Drum Jungle.

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
A Tapestryspot of your choice would be really awesome, or maybe one that takes you to your school of magic!

Survivor
Jun 15, 2011
Rony The Turtle on Mar 2, 2013 wrote:
Definitely a tapestry to vestrilund. Definitely.
That would be totally awesome!!! If it led right to Halfang, it would be totally awesome! Too bad it probably won't happen, being so close to a Trogg, and with all those birds walking around, there isn't enough space...

Survivor
Jun 15, 2011
Nat ShadowFlame on Mar 2, 2013 wrote:
I want a Teleport Tapestry where you can mark a location for it, and put it anywhere in your house!
Example: I'll mark the spot in Vesti, so I don't have to use my mana to mark when I wanna farm for gold. Then I place it in my house, and when I wanna farm, just gotta go to my house/dorm and boom! place it and there it is.
A markable tapestry would probably be the best tapestry of them all!!! Yeah!

Administrator
These are wonderful ideas, Wizards! I will compile these into a potential destination list and share with the other Professors.

Another feedback Friday will be coming your way shortly, stay tuned!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea