Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lunarium in celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 08, 2012
help!! The quest giver has sent me to lunarium, the portal has opened but the sigil is still dormant. Have I missed something? I'[ve finished all of the quests leading to this point,

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
joannehall on Mar 1, 2013 wrote:
help!! The quest giver has sent me to lunarium, the portal has opened but the sigil is still dormant. Have I missed something? I'[ve finished all of the quests leading to this point,
First, are you sure that you are standing near the right sigils? The ones leading to the Lunarium actually say "The Portico" when you approach the sigils. It's confusing, and I don't know why they don't just name it the Lunarium.

Second, have you finished all of the pre-quests that lead to the Lunarium. Open your Quest Log file and see if you have any other quests still open (other than the lounge lizards or the books).

If you still can't get into The Portico, you might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask them to help you. Be sure to give them your UserName in the game, and the name of the wizard who is having this problem.

Hope this helps.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
I seem to remember that too. Try talking to everybody in Celestia base camp. I think it's a woman npc that continues the quest into lunarium.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
joannehall on Mar 1, 2013 wrote:
Check out the quest tree...and scroll down to where the Lunarium is listed. Click on the quests there to see what you missed.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Celestia_Quest_Tree

Survivor
Apr 08, 2012
RottenHeart on Mar 1, 2013 wrote:
I seem to remember that too. Try talking to everybody in Celestia base camp. I think it's a woman npc that continues the quest into lunarium.
thanx!! that was just what I needed to do, talk to another person, and the sigils lit up.