Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Agave Nectar in Azteca

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
Is there a transmute card for agave nectar and where can I find it? I have almost finished Azteca and I haven't found anyone with recipes for reagents.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
robinbirdy on Feb 23, 2013 wrote:
Is there a transmute card for agave nectar and where can I find it? I have almost finished Azteca and I haven't found anyone with recipes for reagents.
there is a transmute, but you must already be a transcendent crafter to access it.

wonder whose brilliant idea that was.lol.
-von

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Alto Alto if I remember correctly, but the recipe requires transcendent crafter.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
robinbirdy on Feb 23, 2013 wrote:
You will get nectar if you keep farming leaves eventually. I dont think theres a transmute but i could be wrong.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
I checked. There is no transmute nectar but they had and issue with transmute sunstone reading as transmute agave nectar. Not sure if it was fixed but you have to farm the nectar.

Not to bad though just keep at it and they will drop.

Explorer
Feb 22, 2011
You might try Alto Alto and the wiki:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Transmute_Agave_Nectar

However, like von mentioned, you have to be Transcendant to get the the spell. So you need to collect 5 nectars to be able to transmute nectar.

Good luck!

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Mangrove Marsh is, I have found the best place to farm Agave Leaves/Nectar. They are near the Sky Talons and do spawn 2 in every realm. This is where I farmed for about 3 hours late on a week night and had all 5+ Nectar in just the one farming session. But beware you risk getting caught in a battle if your timing is not just right to get to one of the spawns There are 4 spawning points in this same location.

Good luck.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
DragonLady1818 on Feb 26, 2013 wrote:
Mangrove Marsh is, I have found the best place to farm Agave Leaves/Nectar. They are near the Sky Talons and do spawn 2 in every realm. This is where I farmed for about 3 hours late on a week night and had all 5+ Nectar in just the one farming session. But beware you risk getting caught in a battle if your timing is not just right to get to one of the spawns There are 4 spawning points in this same location.

Good luck.
yes, this is where i found all of mine as well. i am balance (just like the left talon guys), so i just flee when i get stuck in an unwanted battle.

i've heard that there are 5 spawn points in alto alto as well, but have never found any of them myself.

-von
transcendent crafter

Survivor
Dec 24, 2011
Thanks for the advice; my wizard finished Azteca except for the final crafting quest and until now had not gone into Azteca for weeks thinking that I'd never get that darn nectar! I did complete in a short time because of this advice. Much thanks!