Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

life dispel goes fast

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
anyone used a gnome and the enemy used a spell and it took away both dispels in one turn? or the pet took away both spells in one turn? what is up with that? is it a programming problem?
even when i gnome and wait like 3 turns. a wizard would use a life spell and it would take away both of them. sometimes it doesnt happen but sometimes it does. whats the deal with that?

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
It's the pet using double spritely, sprite and unicorn, sprite and fairy, fairy and unicorn, double fairy, or double unicorn. That or one of the 3 moves and the wizard casted a life spell.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
Squire
Feb 29, 2012
Pets can take away dispels with "May-casts." It's not a glitch, it's just a pet may-cast being dispelled.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
no i am saying like only one person uses a life spell. or the pet uses its spell only. i know when the pet tries to cast because it shows it. i believe they need to change the "may cast" into "may cast per turn"
we all know it doesnt do that. it is made to "may cast" per each person's turn. like if there was a 4v4.
each person that took their will count towards a turn for the pet. which is why in 4v4 they spam heal. 1v1 they do not do it as much because there is 2 possible turns per turn. in 4v4 there are 8. i barely see a pet heal in 1v1. i see pets spam heal in 4v4 at the least heals i see in 4v4 is 3 around a charcter. like about 400hp per turn. they need to slow it down a bit. i have a "may cast sprite" heal. but i mean its just not fair for life wizards dispels are the only trick we have in our book. we dont havw weakness or minus accuracy. let us have our life dispels back.