Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Chameleon?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 06, 2011
Ok so I looked at the wiki saw a really cool pet called a chameleon and it gave hydra so, naturally, I wanted it. i spent over 2500 crowns on a puryeus plentiful pet provisions and did'nt get it. I wanna know if its just rotten luck or a really rare pet.

Justin Hexcaster
LvL-30 Adept Necromancer

Survivor
Nov 21, 2012
Hello young wizard! Well I think it's both rotten luck and a really rare pet (I tried and I got just snacks) Oh yeah, it can give you a Chamleon (Spell) Or Hydra (Spell)

~William, Level 28 Fire Wizard.

Explorer
Mar 06, 2011
DuelMasterJack on Feb 24, 2013 wrote:
Hello young wizard! Well I think it's both rotten luck and a really rare pet (I tried and I got just snacks) Oh yeah, it can give you a Chamleon (Spell) Or Hydra (Spell)

Thanks man! but one question: what does the Chameleon spell do?

Justin Hexcaster: lvl 33 necromancer and proud.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Another way of getting this pet without using crowns is to hatch with someone that has one. Many people hang out in the hatchery looking to hatch one of them may have the pet you are looking for.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 90 Life

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
stikle303 on Feb 24, 2013 wrote:
Thanks man! but one question: what does the Chameleon spell do?

Justin Hexcaster: lvl 33 necromancer and proud.
There is no Chameleon spell.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
DuelMasterJack on Feb 24, 2013 wrote:

No, it won't. There is no such thing as a chameleon spell.
Here are the real possible talents: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Chameleon