Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Craftable Homes!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 10, 2009
Hey everyone! I crafted both the CL Observatory and the Watchtower hall and wondered why we couldn't have more craftable homes. Maybe not so much in EVERY world, but maybe in worlds without houses, such as Avalon and Zafaria.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Andrew SkyStrider on Feb 11, 2013 wrote:
Hey everyone! I crafted both the CL Observatory and the Watchtower hall and wondered why we couldn't have more craftable homes. Maybe not so much in EVERY world, but maybe in worlds without houses, such as Avalon and Zafaria.
We actually do have an Avalon home which is the Tower of Winter Winds.

It is part of a bundle. Find out more here at www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Winter_Wind_Tower and www.wizard101.com/game/majestic-bundle

And there is also an Azteca one in a bundle too. Find out more at www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Aztecosaur_Pyramid and www.wizard101.com/game/dino-bundle.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Wish they could give us more that would be great. Or even ability to design a unique one.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
@pop
Aside from the point.
Anyways, I agree, we should have more craftable houses. It would be nice to craft some more stuff, unless it required amber.. In which case, don't do it KI xD.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Rony The Turtle on Feb 13, 2013 wrote:
@pop
Aside from the point.
Anyways, I agree, we should have more craftable houses. It would be nice to craft some more stuff, unless it required amber.. In which case, don't do it KI xD.
Yes I agree more Craftable houses would be neat but I was just correcting him saying that there is no Avalon/Azteca houses.