Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what should I do?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 24, 2011
I have a very tiny garden compared to most people, very undemanding. up until now, it was a fine arrangment. I just logged on to check my plants, and my frozen fly trap has a garden imp on it ! I checked central wiki, and the only vendors who have the card to berid me of it are in mooshu and celestia. I'm only up to Marley ! I checked my inventory for the treasure card, baby sunbird, and I don't have it. what do I do?

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Don't worry to much. Pests only delay --- they do not kill. That is the most often concepted thing I have noticed. (I speak from experience, I had a plant go from early mature to elder with a pest the entire time - Unless I had a glitch.) If this was just my luck, then please say something KI xD It was King Parsley.

...Then again, I left for 2 months, came back, and they had no needs and weren't elders...

Survivor
Nov 24, 2011
okay, this is getting ridiculous ._. my other fly trap has exploding gnats on it, rank 4 pests.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
The duck of destin... on Feb 5, 2013 wrote:
I have a very tiny garden compared to most people, very undemanding. up until now, it was a fine arrangment. I just logged on to check my plants, and my frozen fly trap has a garden imp on it ! I checked central wiki, and the only vendors who have the card to berid me of it are in mooshu and celestia. I'm only up to Marley ! I checked my inventory for the treasure card, baby sunbird, and I don't have it. what do I do?
The garden guy in Krockatopia sells fly swatter it does up to rank 5 - it takes a lot of energy but we use it in case of no treasure cards. If you have your plants close together sometimes it can swat 2 at a time.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Northlite on Feb 12, 2013 wrote:
The garden guy in Krockatopia sells fly swatter it does up to rank 5 - it takes a lot of energy but we use it in case of no treasure cards. If you have your plants close together sometimes it can swat 2 at a time.
I thought fly swatter had a huge range..?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Rony The Turtle on Feb 17, 2013 wrote:
I thought fly swatter had a huge range..?
OH you are right, lol, we just don't have many plants, we garden for fun not profit. If you aim it just right you can swat a lot of plants at one time.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Northlite on Feb 12, 2013 wrote:
I'm pretty sure krokotopia garden vendor sells only rank 3 pest spell. The rank 5 is from mooshu. I had similar issue as celestria, a plant with high rank spell that I could not get rid of. I ended up removing the plant (remove plant spell, whatever it's called).

Another option (I did not know at the time) is to get a higher level wizard friend to go to mooshu common area for you. You can then port to your friend and visit the garden vendor, and purchase the bug spell. It's expensive so have lots of gold with you.

This still might not be a good option because the higher rank bug spells use enormous energy. This makes tending your other plants difficult. When you advance some levels you get more energy so this becomes no big deal.

Happy Wizarding!