Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New pack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 25, 2013
This new pack would be a housing pack basically what it would give you is a castle of your choosing but there is furniture and other things people put in there houses are already set up in a fashionable way, in this pack it would also give you an arena in your house you know so you can fight friends and stuff.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
naruto9t on Feb 2, 2013 wrote:
This new pack would be a housing pack basically what it would give you is a castle of your choosing but there is furniture and other things people put in there houses are already set up in a fashionable way, in this pack it would also give you an arena in your house you know so you can fight friends and stuff.
Houses in packs would be intersting!

How about a Puppet Lore Pack, where the rewards are manequins, staues, a Wooden Golem attire, a Magician Attire, a wooden mount, and maybe a new spell..!

#popcicool7777777

>Yas'<

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
naruto9t on Feb 2, 2013 wrote:
Houses are for sale.
So is furniture and a strictly furniture pack is already out.
I don't see this one happening. Sorry

Survivor
Feb 07, 2011
I very much disagree Ravenlady. I can see it now( lookig at bird thats letting it rip ). Nevermind, i can't. But it is a good idea. Maybe you can choose a custon blank canvas and create your own house. Maybe, for example, you choose a setting: Massive Fantasy Palace. And the house part: uh .... lets say ... what's that place with the magic mirror? Ah whatever. And you place that house there. boom. you got yourself a flippin' awesome house. And lets not forget that Horn of Plenty! Overall good idea

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
Alia Claus on Mar 10, 2013 wrote:
I very much disagree Ravenlady. I can see it now( lookig at bird thats letting it rip ). Nevermind, i can't. But it is a good idea. Maybe you can choose a custon blank canvas and create your own house. Maybe, for example, you choose a setting: Massive Fantasy Palace. And the house part: uh .... lets say ... what's that place with the magic mirror? Ah whatever. And you place that house there. boom. you got yourself a flippin' awesome house. And lets not forget that Horn of Plenty! Overall good idea
not a good idea for then the bundle has no good things for the bundles and peapol with the bundle will be mad if you make thare house for free and that house cost them mouny