Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mirkholm at level 45?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
I'm level 45 life and me and my friend just finished dragonspyre, But we didn't do vigrid roughland and we cant go to celestia and i dont know what world were supposed to be in. We are working on mirkholm keep but i keep hearing grizzleheim is just "optional" but it seems like the game is making us do it, so plz tell me what to do Thanks! (order of world in wich we did) Wizard city, Krokotopia, Girzzleheim, ( the first area in it ) Wysteria, Marleybone, Mooshu, Dragonspyre, ( finished it 2 days ago )

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Syrreth24 on Feb 2, 2013 wrote:
I'm level 45 life and me and my friend just finished dragonspyre, But we didn't do vigrid roughland and we cant go to celestia and i dont know what world were supposed to be in. We are working on mirkholm keep but i keep hearing grizzleheim is just "optional" but it seems like the game is making us do it, so plz tell me what to do Thanks! (order of world in wich we did) Wizard city, Krokotopia, Girzzleheim, ( the first area in it ) Wysteria, Marleybone, Mooshu, Dragonspyre, ( finished it 2 days ago )
Grizzleheim is an optional world.

Prospector Zeke told us that "Players who have reached level 48 and completed the Dragonspyre quest "The Final Countdown" should speak to Merle Ambrose for more information about Celestia."

At Level 45, it sounds like you probably skipped a lot of side quests that would have boosted your level. Did you do any of the other side areas, like Crab Alley? That might help too.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
The game isn't making you do it. You skipped a lot of side quests to finish Dragonspyre that early. Celestia is available at level 48.
Keep doing Grizzleheim and go back and do other side quests to level up. Even at level 48, Celestia is not going to be easy.

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
girzzleheim is optional so you might have to go to the other worlds and do side mission to get the exp to go to celestia

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Grizzlehiem is optional but if you want the extra spells starting at level 35 and pets along your way you have to complete it and most all of Wintertusk to get them. So it is optional but required for those things.

Some actually prefer to quest in Wintertusk to level up for the long haul Celestia is.

Grizzlehiem may offer very little EX but Wintertusk makes up for it.

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
You reach celeistia at lvl 48.You should go do sunken city or crab alley.Those places might lvl you twice.If you finish virgid roughland then probably you will lvl once.I would suggest you do all side quests in krok, (that will get you master of the oasis)marleybone(will give hero of mb) and mooshu (will give emerald champion).After you do that you should be a grandmaster.I think probably lvl 52.I know I am making you do tons of quests but it will pay off cause you will solo it.My friend just reached celeistia at lvl 48 and he is saying it's tough.See you can solo it at that lvl.Hope this helps

Survivor
Jun 06, 2012
For some odd reason, I had the same problem as you. I needed to do gh quests, but then I realized cl dungeons give so much xp. Like 20,000. So, I helped a friend and leveled up.

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
If you do finish the quest to defeat Malistaire, you need to be level 48 to get Celestia and I have the same problem with grizzelhiem. I have no quests

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
dawsdaws1539 on Mar 10, 2013 wrote:
If you do finish the quest to defeat Malistaire, you need to be level 48 to get Celestia and I have the same problem with grizzelhiem. I have no quests
I'm not sure what level you are, but this link shows all of the quests in Grizzleheim:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Grizzleheim_Quest_Tree

You get access to different areas in Grizzleheim, based on your level.

Example: You can go to Vigrid Roughland at Level 25, if you finished the previous area.

This might help too: Quests to return to Grizzleheim:

Level 20 – Trade Voyage (go to Northguard and Savarstaad Pass)
Level 25 – Lending a Paw (go to Vigrid Roughland)
Level 30 – Full Grizzle Jacket (go to Mirkholm Keep)
Level 40 – The King and I (talk to Valgard GoldenBlade). He gives you “The Bigger They Are” (go to Nidavellier to defeat Jotun)

Then comes Ravenscar and Wintertusk.

Hope this helped.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
This may b late but.....
You are/were lvl 45 and have completed ds. To get into celestia you must be at LEAST lvl 48. The game is not exactly making you do grizzleheim, but since you completed the res of the worlds, your only option is grizzleheim. Yes grizzleheim is optional, but nowadays you must complete grizzleheim in order to proceed to wintertusk. Wintertusk is Also a side world, which gives you extra Xp (more than celestia I've heard!) a lot of people like wt..... Good luck getting to cl and wt