Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I unlock Avalon?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2012
I read on the Wizard101 Central Wiki that Avalon has a craftsman who sells spells for gold instead of training points and I think that's awesome. Krokotopia,Wysteria,and Wizard City are getting boring. I have never seen anybody who sells spells for gold so Avalon is a must for me. Do I have to complete any worlds to unlock it or Do I have to be a certain level to unlock it? Also,I belong to the School of Myth and I believe the craftsman sells Ninja Pigs which is a Myth spell.
P.S. I already bought all the spells at the Krokotopia Hidden Shop since I belong To the Myth school.

Administrator
A little more reading would do you well, young Wizard.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/update-notes/may2012

Young Wizards who are a minimum of level 70 and have completed the quest "Through Glass, Darkly" which gave you the badge "Hero of Zafaria", need to speak to Merle Ambrose who will send you off on your adventures with a quest named "This Little Light of Mine".

You are only level 26, young Wizard you have a long way to go. I suggest you focus on the tasks you have in your Quest Journal now before you tackle worlds beyond your reach.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 04, 2012
yea Professor GreyRose is right except when you come back there's a little something where you learn Morganther tried to hit Gamma with a Wooly Mammoth ( i was actually laughing at this)

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
Wow you are only lvl 26 lolz.You got 44 levels to go.I got 22 lvls to go.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
wizard202945 on Jan 31, 2013 wrote:
I read on the Wizard101 Central Wiki that Avalon has a craftsman who sells spells for gold instead of training points and I think that's awesome. Krokotopia,Wysteria,and Wizard City are getting boring. I have never seen anybody who sells spells for gold so Avalon is a must for me. Do I have to complete any worlds to unlock it or Do I have to be a certain level to unlock it? Also,I belong to the School of Myth and I believe the craftsman sells Ninja Pigs which is a Myth spell.
P.S. I already bought all the spells at the Krokotopia Hidden Shop since I belong To the Myth school.
This spell is also available from a boss you can battle in Mooshu - a little sooner then level 70 wait and more usable at that level really.

Altho I farmed for it on my Myth and never got it when I took my Ice though doing the quest for that boss she ended up with it in her deck - ugh. I wish there was a way to reject these secondary school spells.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
SHHHHHH. i dont believe in spoilers, and i dont think the author does either. you should not spoil morganthe to this person. let him/her wait until they have beaten malistaire at least.

Ryan Death-Level 71 Fire, still in zafaria -_-

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
lol. I know Morganthe is trying (and succseed) casting mammoth on Gamma. I am ice, so I've called my mammoth spell moganthe the mammoth xD

Jonathan Frogheart - Ice Mage in Deepwater, Avalon :)

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
You have long long way to go, don't worry about avalon, maybe ask questions on how to get to the world that is next for you. There is a awesome story that happens in Merle Ambrose's house, thanks KI really funny. The boss you need to defeat is Mika Sharka in Mooshu, the Jade Oni has 11,000 health.