Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i new potion for pvp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 01, 2011
i wish there is poition for pvp it resets your pvp rating i am a 388and i am sick of it people make fun of me!!!!!! so it would be really helpful if that would happen!!

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
mike7156 on Jan 27, 2013 wrote:
i wish there is poition for pvp it resets your pvp rating i am a 388and i am sick of it people make fun of me!!!!!! so it would be really helpful if that would happen!!
pvp is already more about money power than hard work, so this would be a terrible mistake.

the only way to improve your rating is to win fights~ so refine your strategy and have another go. best of luck, young wizard.

-von
hates pvp, is bad at pvp, gets laughed at for her pvp rating all the time and doesn't care (since her level 90 wizard hasn't pvp'ed in 40 levels)

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
mike7156 on Jan 27, 2013 wrote:
That rating has been earned. PvP is not about who has the most crowns, but skills.

Dont be discouraged, young wizard.

#popcicool7777777

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
Keep on pvping, you will get much better and figure out new strategies and start to win. After you get better you will get past 500 and to warlord.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Sure for 60,000 crowns. In other words, I don't think this would be the solution. Look at guides on wizard101central.com if you need to.