Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pagoda gauntlet imbalanced

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
Ki,

I do have pagoda gauntlet but i find it hard to believe new characters level under level 15 can go in with a 56+ one hit each battle and average 10 25 point mega snacks an hour. Where outside of this map and or gardening the most mega possible with a full team of 90's is 4 and that is doing mirror lake two times in one hour fast. Pagoda takes 9-12 minutes depending on who goes first cards in hand etc. Its escentally all one hit fights and 3 of them can drop megas. How is this balanced? Water works i wont even bring that up because you might get 1-2 mega but might get none. Thats how pagoda is sometimes you get none sometimes you get 3-4 but its common to see a couple each run plus tons of other drops to sell. It's making low level characters rich gold wise and mega snack wise. Now if you run pagoda with all 90's its much harder and way longer than 12 minutes plus the loot is the SAME. Make a new gauntlet that you must be 80+ to go into and for sure you get a couple mega or more each time people will pay for this as well as new mastery's that give you 2 blades for the school of the mastery. Thats worth at least 25k in crowns a pop.. more than your new wands would ever bring in.

please update this tower its definatly imbalanced when you mix the levels.

thanks,

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
So, um what is your complaint? That you don't like the Pagoda because getting the loot is too easy? Or is it you don't like Pagoda because it's giving gold to lower levels? I don't understand what your problem is with the gold part actually. It's not like you can trade gold to other players. Actually, I don't understand any of it, since there is like no player economy in wizard101, what does it matter what other people loot and how easy it is for them?

Survivor
Dec 27, 2011
Tatiana Winterhear... on Jan 28, 2013 wrote:
So, um what is your complaint? That you don't like the Pagoda because getting the loot is too easy? Or is it you don't like Pagoda because it's giving gold to lower levels? I don't understand what your problem is with the gold part actually. It's not like you can trade gold to other players. Actually, I don't understand any of it, since there is like no player economy in wizard101, what does it matter what other people loot and how easy it is for them?
I've got to agree with you mate, I don't see what your point is and why it was necessary to post that lol
~Maddie

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
masterryan1969 on Jan 26, 2013 wrote:
Ki,

I do have pagoda gauntlet but i find it hard to believe new characters level under level 15 can go in with a 56+ one hit each battle and average 10 25 point mega snacks an hour. Where outside of this map and or gardening the most mega possible with a full team of 90's is 4 and that is doing mirror lake two times in one hour fast. Pagoda takes 9-12 minutes depending on who goes first cards in hand etc. Its escentally all one hit fights and 3 of them can drop megas. How is this balanced? Water works i wont even bring that up because you might get 1-2 mega but might get none. Thats how pagoda is sometimes you get none sometimes you get 3-4 but its common to see a couple each run plus tons of other drops to sell. It's making low level characters rich gold wise and mega snack wise. Now if you run pagoda with all 90's its much harder and way longer than 12 minutes plus the loot is the SAME. Make a new gauntlet that you must be 80+ to go into and for sure you get a couple mega or more each time people will pay for this as well as new mastery's that give you 2 blades for the school of the mastery. Thats worth at least 25k in crowns a pop.. more than your new wands would ever bring in.

please update this tower its definatly imbalanced when you mix the levels.

thanks,
OK so you are saying it is balanced that low level characters are getting more mega an hour than an end game group of level 90's? Doing say Mirror lake.

If a group of 90's only did pagoda its at least as long as mirror lake and you could get nothing just like water works.

When you mix it a high with lows its all one hit fast in pagoda! make mirror lake all one round ;-) watch your snack sales drop too lol...

I do all ways garden, pagoda and i do a ton on mirror runs all the time. So to me I don't see it making since that lower levels get more snack rate than a full group of 90's in mirror.

Defender
Sep 29, 2008
ever considder farming for crowns seeds that drop mega snacks and planting those cause its seems that all you want/ care about are mega snacks.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
Rikudo Sennin on Feb 2, 2013 wrote:
ever considder farming for crowns seeds that drop mega snacks and planting those cause its seems that all you want/ care about are mega snacks.
That's not really an issue I get about 400 mega's from my wizards gardens a week.

The complaint really is low levels can get more mega an hour than a full group of 90's for taking down a boss or doing a mission etc.

risk, reward time, etc.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Thats just the way pagoda was made so that lower levels can team with higher levels if they have to. I understand why u think its unbalanced but its not that big of a deal really.