Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Day time, and Night time too!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 18, 2013
I was thinking maybe we could have nighttime to, you know? And maybe our wizards could sleep in beds, so their health will be full again? But sleeping will cost 10 gold. When it's night time, streetlamps will flicker on, and the music will change to a more, mysterious song ... but still matching to the world.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I LIKE this! Great idea. The sleeping part could be changed. Perhaps if you go to sleep, in your bed, you must then sign off with your character, and as long as you don't sign back in within at LEAST six hours, you'll have all your mana/magic points back to cast with

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Autumn Moonstone on Jan 24, 2013 wrote:
I was thinking maybe we could have nighttime to, you know? And maybe our wizards could sleep in beds, so their health will be full again? But sleeping will cost 10 gold. When it's night time, streetlamps will flicker on, and the music will change to a more, mysterious song ... but still matching to the world.
Once again, we will never be able to lie down on beds or any other furniture, per KI.
And Ki doesn't do this because when it's daytime in the US, our Australian folks are sleeping and visa versa. This game reaches many different time zones throughout the world so it really wouldn't seem feasible to do this.
And I would never pay to sleep anyway. ever. And besides, our health automatically renews at home so why pay for it?

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Not everybody has the same Day/Night time routine as you.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2009
To be honest, I think is a not a smart idea. Why would you pay 10 gold to sleep to get helath back when you can go and get health orbs? Now the nighttime thing I would think that would be cool, but the sleep thing is pointless

Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
that seems really cool actually i like that because i am tired of having a bed i can't use!!!!

Survivor
Jan 18, 2013
ok ok, how about nighttime, and when you sleep your health gets filled all the way, without paying anything? O: