Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

full lvl teachers robe......

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 01, 2011
i have an awesome idea when you are in a max lvl you get your teacher out fit the higher the max lvl the better the stats thats my idea

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
mike7156 on Jan 18, 2013 wrote:
i have an awesome idea when you are in a max lvl you get your teacher out fit the higher the max lvl the better the stats thats my idea
I like the idea, but will Mrs. Falmea's robe look good on boys?

#

Explorer
Sep 01, 2012
I don't think I want a Cyrus Drake Robe

Survivor
Oct 01, 2011
hmm i think the fire teachers are on boy would be..............hmmm lets see ok full of fire and drakes robe eh if ya dont like theee robe dont wear it then :D

Explorer
Dec 19, 2010
It would bee hard for us thaumaturges to fit into Professor Greyrose's little fairy clothes and it wouldnt exactly look good on a boy.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
would I really want bald hair???
And second of all i think you could also do Headmaster's Ambrose's boots because in the tutorial says,
"When your a grandmaster you could fit in my boots"!

I think it says that.

And Headmaster's Ambrose is really strong so I would thing his outfit will be really expensive.

Defender
May 03, 2009
Goblin8073 on May 8, 2013 wrote:
And second of all i think you could also do Headmaster's Ambrose's boots because in the tutorial says,

I think it says that.

And Headmaster's Ambrose is really strong so I would thing his outfit will be really expensive.
He says 'Maybe you could be headmaster someday and be in my shoes.'

I really don't want my character to have to be fat again, she's on a diet! :P Dworgyn's robes are kind of, well um like mourner robes. And I like my wand, I don't want it to be a lantern. If I did, next thing you know, ALL of Scarlet Hawk's houses have fallen next to Dworgyn's school. So um, I'll stick with my look. But maybe the stats would be nice. I think the outfit could be called.. uh.. um... Can you come back to me on that? But the lantern would obviously be called Dworgyn's Lantern. I'll think of what the outfits could be called. I'd like them if they gave: good stats, were allowed to be stitched, and at least looked like girl clothes before I stitch them. But they are non-tradable, and you are only allowed to dye them your school colors.

I'll think of more later.

Scarlet Hawk
Amber Rose

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
lol, i could live with that~ my balance wizard would look quite cute in a fez.

-von

(90)
(74)
(53)
(31)
(22)

(really likes these icon thingers)

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
Nice idea, but scaled to wizard size, I hope the clothes are!

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
It wouldn't really work because KingsIsle will keep making more and more worlds which will raise the level max. So it wouldn't really work well. Although i do like the idea!

~~~Nathan SpellStaff
Level 62

Survivor
Jul 12, 2012
That'd be cool. I'd love to wear Balestrom's clothes

Defender
May 03, 2009
netanner on May 8, 2013 wrote:
It wouldn't really work because KingsIsle will keep making more and more worlds which will raise the level max. So it wouldn't really work well. Although i do like the idea!

~~~Nathan SpellStaff
Level 62
How about at level 50 and over? 50 was the first max level so every other 'used-to-be-max-level', (A.K.A every ten levels) we get better stats because we get different robes. I'd love to make a collection!

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
Goblin8073 on May 8, 2013 wrote:

I think it says that.

eh wrong! his exact words were " perhaps you might become headmaster one day and fill me shoes" or something like that.

Survivor
Apr 02, 2013
Imaging my surprise when I receive Professer Greyrose's little fairy outfit........
whoa.
- Catherine Winterstaff

Survivor
Jan 11, 2013
maybe the clothes can change in stats with the level you are. plus one damage every five levels, plus one accuracy every ten levels, plus 100 health every ten levels, give a card at level 80 or more, plus 50 critical every five levels, plus 40 critical block every ten levels, and please don't forget that you can still stitch this to other clothes.

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
purrfectgirl on May 11, 2013 wrote:
eh wrong! his exact words were " perhaps you might become headmaster one day and fill me shoes" or something like that.
I meant my LOL. I am a terrible speller.

Defender
May 03, 2009
heck serpent on May 16, 2013 wrote:
maybe the clothes can change in stats with the level you are. plus one damage every five levels, plus one accuracy every ten levels, plus 100 health every ten levels, give a card at level 80 or more, plus 50 critical every five levels, plus 40 critical block every ten levels, and please don't forget that you can still stitch this to other clothes.
How about +50 critical rating every five levels starting at level 75. I can't imagine a level 60 having a +150 critical rating. So, um yeah.

Just a suggestion.

By the way, I am so stitching it if I ever get it. :P

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Awesome idea, but it wouldn't work because well, I don't think the boy wizards would appreciate wearing a girl teacher's dress or the girl wizard wearing a boy teacher's robe. Also, some teachers (Lydia greyrose and professor balestrom) aren't exactly er wizard size.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
There should be boy and girl versions of the proffesor robes.....if the proffesor is a girl, girl wizards would get exact copies while boys got a boy version and vice versa........Hmmmm...Alhazreds awesome robe would have cool balance stats (Definetely universal resist and balance damage!)

Angela DragonStone
Level 84

Survivor
Jan 16, 2013
Mukurkur on Jan 22, 2013 wrote:
It would bee hard for us thaumaturges to fit into Professor Greyrose's little fairy clothes and it wouldnt exactly look good on a boy.
They would obviously change the look a little bit so it would look good on you.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Yeah! I'd get Dailias awesome fire robe! agreed.
-Jasmine FireBlade, level 86 pyromancer

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
Scarlet Hawk on May 9, 2013 wrote:
How about at level 50 and over? 50 was the first max level so every other 'used-to-be-max-level', (A.K.A every ten levels) we get better stats because we get different robes. I'd love to make a collection!
Good idea! Cheryl would look so good in professor Wu's robe, but Destiny would not look good in her professor's!

Destiny Windgem, level 42

Cheryl Willowsong, level 1