Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I am having trouble with weird science quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
I am pretty sure I left early in Katzenstein's Lab but whenever i go back in i can't restart the quest and I have no one to talk to in there. I go to Scotland Yard Roof and I can't talk to Watson. The only quest I have is to discover Meowiarty's Hideout and when i go to the Royal Museum I don't have any quests there. Any tips on how i can fix it? Thx if you do.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Bowler121212 on Jan 16, 2013 wrote:
I am pretty sure I left early in Katzenstein's Lab but whenever i go back in i can't restart the quest and I have no one to talk to in there. I go to Scotland Yard Roof and I can't talk to Watson. The only quest I have is to discover Meowiarty's Hideout and when i go to the Royal Museum I don't have any quests there. Any tips on how i can fix it? Thx if you do.
If you left early, it should have removed any progress you made in Katz Lab, and you should be able to start the quest again.

Have you entered the Lab and tried to talk to Watson in the Lab? He is the first person you usually talk to there.

This link to one of the fansites shows the storyline quests in The Lab. Do you have any of these quests in your Quest Log File?

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Katzenstein's_Lab_Storyline_Quests

If you do have any of these quests, you can click on the Information Bubble in that quest box (it is a "question mark" in the upper corner of your quest box). It will show you all of the dialogue from that quest so far, and what you still need to do.

If this info doesn't help, and you are still stuck, you might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask them to help you get moving along with this quest. It might be a bug.

Be sure to give support your UserName in the game, and the name of the wizard who is stuck on this quest. (Never give out your password.)

Hope this helps you.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2012
when you go to katzenstein's lab at the end you are suppossed to defeat katzenstein before you talk to watson if you don't do that you get that quest that says find meowiarty's hideout