Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Max Pet Stats

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
Hi fellow wizards, I was wondering how to raise pets max stats? I have read post saying that they have increased all of there pets stats above 250. I have some pets like a seadragon with pretty high stats and i have tried to breed with that pet but max stats get lower. :o( Wow spending to much gold and coins leaning this. I do thank you all! looking forward to reading your responses. THX!

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
willieboy62 on Jan 7, 2013 wrote:
Hi fellow wizards, I was wondering how to raise pets max stats? I have read post saying that they have increased all of there pets stats above 250. I have some pets like a seadragon with pretty high stats and i have tried to breed with that pet but max stats get lower. :o( Wow spending to much gold and coins leaning this. I do thank you all! looking forward to reading your responses. THX!
sea dragon has pretty good stats from base, take that pet and mix it with a school level 48 pet that has 4 250's and 100 Agilitly. Now the agi will go up form the hatch and the other 4 will level out some some 250 some 245 etc. hatch again , takes time I have yet to get a pet with all 250 stats close though 240's. long as spell proof hits 10% i dont even mind if int/wis is lower. The only noticable items on max or close to max is spell proof hitting 10% and talents like death/fie/life dealer being at 10% instead of 8-9% which is very common.