Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Star and Moon school ?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
Is there a chance that we will be able to have star and moon and sun school mastery amulets in the future ? Will there be new Star and Moon and sun school spells ? If you read this what is your best guess .

Explorer
Aug 21, 2009
Mastery Amulets help you cast spells that do not belong to your school of focus with Power Pips. None of the Astral School Spells requires Pips to be casted, therefore, Mastery Amulets for Astral Schools would be kind of pointless.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Carlos noname on Jan 4, 2013 wrote:
Is there a chance that we will be able to have star and moon and sun school mastery amulets in the future ? Will there be new Star and Moon and sun school spells ? If you read this what is your best guess .
???

Most of the Astral school spells are 0 pips. Why would a mastery amulet be necessary? For the Sun mutate spells you need the school mastery amulet the card mutates into.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
All other schools have spell to defend and attack , I was hopeing when a new land and lvls come out ,star,sun and moon schools would also have more spells.
I understand 0 pip spells don't need an amulet , and makeing new spells for sun,moon,and star schools would be hard work. I feel that any school of magic that limits it"s self to 0 pip spells is not much of a school ?