Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Forcing Upgrade and Cloning of Pets

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 17, 2010
I have searched to see if any may of been suggested... I came up short so i thought lets talk about it. I think what i say down below is fair. Not cheap but fair.

Many pets, Many upgrades, many actions. This Idea doesn't fully by pass the system in effect so far.

So how many Wizards would love to clone their own pets? Your Seadragon not give ya the Accuracy boost you hoped for? Did your Jade Oni not get that Life Boost you were looking for? Is your pet actually very good but you missed it by just a hair?

CLONE IT!

A cloned Pet will have the exact same everything they had. Only disadvantage is the Talents and Abilites may get shuffled if KI wanted.

For the Small cost of 300k Gold you can Clone your 'MEGA', yes the pet must be Mega or higher for the cloning process would sadly leave an epic or less pet wounded maybe fatally :(. I would like to see the abilites and talents not get shuffled but at least it leaves some Mystery. A player would sadly loose their hatch for the day or half day and may then clone or hatch when timer is back but sure enough...it has been cloned. You can now Retrain it and gain possibly the exact same stats :( oh darn...I was hoping i would get that 'May cast' Death Shield. OH WAIT...

UPGRADE IT!

Docter Purreau(cat in Hatchery) Has finally Developed some Potions that should do the Trick.

Yes lets do it. How much does a player tend to spend on Snacks....Crowns or Gold? How much? Oh wait lets Upgrade it without the Snacks or Minigames BUT! no attribute points are added? you still have 1,1,1,1,1 in everything...oh sigh guess will still have to game....

When upgrading for the small cost of 200k gold or 10k crowns for Baby to Teen you now choose which talent and ability are activated. Do you know what it is? Sadly no it still doesnt say. But if you cloned it you know what some are. The Baby instantly turns teen with 2 things you thought you would like.

Teen to adult another 200k gold or 10k crowns gets ya that instant. You now have your adult with 4 things you thought you may like...

Adult to Ancient! Same as last 2 but with 6 things.

Anceint to EPIC! Sadly alas your pet has grown Immute to Normal Magical influence so it will regretably cost ya 300k gold or 20k crowns for the upgrade....That Cat really wants his Due for these upgrades.

EPIC to MEGA! Our Dear Doctor has also developed one. Being the Greedy cat that he is he wants real payment this time. For a Measly 400k Gold(not yet can do it but just a thought) or 30k crowns He will more than gladly mix up his Tonic for this Powerful upgrade.

If all was upgraded in this fashion we now have a pet with 5 talents and 5 abilities we have choosen ourself. What a Pet manipulator this Doctor is.

Oh dang it....we best minigame up to have its Stats maxed out. Its all still 1! Will take a bit of energy now but think of the reward you got.

Would this get done? It surely would get people to consider buying crowns and getting memberhips maybe.

Anyways BLSK