Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do packs work?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 30, 2012
i ted the flashing dragon spear from phoenix pack, I bought 26 packs(near 10,000 crowns) and i got no wand plz tell me how the pack works

-MEGA SAD!!!!!!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
fluffyboss4569 on Dec 31, 2012 wrote:
i ted the flashing dragon spear from phoenix pack, I bought 26 packs(near 10,000 crowns) and i got no wand plz tell me how the pack works

-MEGA SAD!!!!!!
The packs offer a CHANCE at crowns gear, pets, mounts, etc. There is no guarantee. It's the chance you take when you purchase them.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010

-MEGA SAD!!!!!!
Unfortunately, buying the pack "gives you 7 random items from the many things you can get in this pack."

This link shows the "many things" that you can get:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Phoenix_Hoard_Pack

Sorry you did not get the Flashing Dragon Spear.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010

-MEGA SAD!!!!!!
All packs work on the "Chance to Get". Odds are higher "not to get" rare items.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011

-MEGA SAD!!!!!!
all packs are random.

you are not guaranteed a particular item, no matter how many packs you buy. if the item is rare, your chances of getting one are less than 5%... i'm sorry you're sad, but perhaps be a bit more wise in choosing how to spend your crowns, young wizard.

-von

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Everything is random in packs. Sorry you didnt get what you were looking for. If you want it very bad and can afford it then keep buying till you get it. But you always only have a small chance of getting the one you want so becareful not to spend all your crowns.

Survivor
Oct 30, 2012
and they say the chance on the item did anyone ever got the item plz tell me the chance