Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need 300,000 experience to get next quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 14, 2009
My level 87 Life is out of quests, other than the "find the...." or "collect..." ones. To get the next main quest, I have to be level 88, and I'm about 300,000 experience short. Even if I finish every quest on my list (other than finding things I have not done Briskbreeze or the spiral key in Marleybone) I will be over 250,000 short. What am I missing?
Erin Angle

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Erin,

This may not be your thing, but go out and level up your badges, do all the quests that are left undone and maybe you will find some that activate other quests.

I am not sure if this is right anymore, but I was the first of my six brethren to finish Briskbee Tower, and then I had a in-game notice from Professor Balestrom that he had important news about Celestia; which sent me to Triton Avenue, Krokotopia, Mooshu and Mooshu; to fight bug people that are minions of Morganthe.

If I see you in the Spiral, I could use some help with the Charred Tower.

Timothy Pearlflower (Ice Archmage, Level 86)

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
jonmarchant on Dec 30, 2012 wrote:
My level 87 Life is out of quests, other than the "find the...." or "collect..." ones. To get the next main quest, I have to be level 88, and I'm about 300,000 experience short. Even if I finish every quest on my list (other than finding things I have not done Briskbreeze or the spiral key in Marleybone) I will be over 250,000 short. What am I missing?
Erin Angle
no, the "find" and "collect" quests are the main ones~ the level 88 quest you're referring to is a spell quest and has nothing to do with the story arc.

-von
archmages shadowsong & deathwhisper

Defender
Jan 25, 2009
Some quests lead to new quests. At least 2 or 3 of the quests you. Need to complete will most likely lead to another quest. Happy questing!!