Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Brave Hound+White Winter Owl

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
Brave Hound + White Winter Owl= Chimerical Egg. Does anyone have an idea of what the Chimerical Egg will hatch into??? I am inpatient and don't like waiting, lol.

Allie

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
allie45011 on Dec 21, 2012 wrote:
Brave Hound + White Winter Owl= Chimerical Egg. Does anyone have an idea of what the Chimerical Egg will hatch into??? I am inpatient and don't like waiting, lol.

Allie
Chimerical eggs are Myth. It looks like it's a Brave Hound or Myth-based hybrid

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
Survivor
Sep 11, 2011
Survivor
Jul 18, 2012
i got a white winter owl and i want to get a beast pet with what pet should i hatch with it

Survivor
Jul 14, 2010
mastergail on Dec 24, 2012 wrote:
i think another owl
The owl is ice I know because I have one

Survivor
Aug 08, 2011
RavenLady777 on Dec 22, 2012 wrote:
Chimerical eggs are Myth. It looks like it's a Brave Hound or Myth-based hybrid
Chimerical eggs mean Myth. Therefore, it (your pet) will tern out to be a Brave hound for sure.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2011
i want a brave hound because i want to get a ghost hound were do you get a brave hound?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Valkyrie109 on Jan 12, 2013 wrote:
i want a brave hound because i want to get a ghost hound were do you get a brave hound?
The Brave Hound was given to members awhile back. It's not available anywhere right now.

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
I hatched a brave hound and a white winter owl. I got a brave hound, but i trained it and now it have:
''may cast'' tower shield
''may cast'' spirit (sry if it's just sprit, not sure)

Jonathan Frogheart - Ice Wizard
Tactic is the key

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
Whoever said it's another owl its not its another brave hound probably because my friend has done it

- Esmee SkyThistle lvl 10

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
Whoever said it's another owl its not its another brave hound probably because my friend has done it

- Esmee SkyThistle lvl 10

Survivor
May 16, 2009
I think maybe a chimera
Tanner BearRider n wizard lv. 11

Explorer
Dec 20, 2012
Valkyrie109 on Jan 12, 2013 wrote:
you are completely uninformed, brave hounds were only available for a certain time, and a brave hounds don't have a hybrid, you probably mean the danger hound pet, this game is a lot more in depth than you think.

Valerian Hammer
pet master

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
michiganstate13 on May 23, 2013 wrote:
you are completely uninformed, brave hounds were only available for a certain time, and a brave hounds don't have a hybrid, you probably mean the danger hound pet, this game is a lot more in depth than you think.

Valerian Hammer
pet master
That's correct; there are no hybrids known with a Brave Hound.
The Danger Hound is required to get the Ghost Hound hybrid:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Ghost_Hound_%28Hybrid%29