Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New ability...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Hello, young wizards, this idea came across my mind while thinking about the next level cap that would most probably be level 100. If so, wizards that reach level 100 can get the new ability to draw 8 cards instead of 7. to kind of celebrate the 100 levels completed by the hard work of the young wizard and for the next generation of levels. What do you all think?

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
I like it, i use treasure cards a lot but sometimes i just need to discard all plain seven cards and draw seven cards to get what i need, and i don't like the fact that we can't discard treasure cards as soon as we get them. However, with being able to draw 8 cards instead of 7, this would totally be an advantage for treasure card users!

Survivor
Apr 13, 2009
masterIII on Dec 11, 2012 wrote:
Hello, young wizards, this idea came across my mind while thinking about the next level cap that would most probably be level 100. If so, wizards that reach level 100 can get the new ability to draw 8 cards instead of 7. to kind of celebrate the 100 levels completed by the hard work of the young wizard and for the next generation of levels. What do you all think?
I'd really like that because all my forest lords and blade e.c.t. Play 'hide and seek' in the depths of my deck. So most battles i usually end up nearly dying because nearly all of my attack and utility do not come up with in the first 5 rounds. Also what would be good about battle statistics is I've realized that all the enemies, (even the minions in Azteca,) start off with nearly a full bar of power pips and i think since we have all been using the game a while we deserve a change. In fairness, you don't have to listen to us but i think it is ideal to use some of these ideas to help improve our game play. Thanks.

Luke Lifeblade

Explorer
Jul 23, 2012
Survivor
Jun 30, 2010