Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lifecat Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2011
Hey!
You know how pretty much all the schools have a cat? Life doesn't. I'm a life wizard and I love cats. I thought it would be special if there was a life cat.
Hope you like my idea!

Emma FairyBlossom.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
:) I think a life cat would be a good idea. While they are at it, they can add one for Myth and Balance. I don't think either one of those schools have cats either.

Hannah Lifebringer level 80 Life

Explorer
Jul 23, 2012
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
no1 cat lover on Dec 8, 2012 wrote:
Hey!
You know how pretty much all the schools have a cat? Life doesn't. I'm a life wizard and I love cats. I thought it would be special if there was a life cat.
Hope you like my idea!

Emma FairyBlossom.
I like that idea! Everyone school should have a kitty. :)

Survivor
Oct 15, 2010
yeah a lifecat would be a really cool spell but idk if myth has a cat or not. but it sounds like a good
ideasounds great!!! p.s. pink my favorite color!!!

Survivor
Aug 13, 2011
Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
I am also life wizard and think a life cat would be nice, a life dog as well. They should have a special spell (s) that can be accessed at adult.

Haley Lifegiver
lvl 48 life school

Survivor
Feb 07, 2011
a spell could come from the pet.

lifecat
pips: 2 ( because it comes from a pet and we cant have to 1 pip spells in unicorn way otherwise all the others would want one).
Wid: 100-185 damage and adds a 10% extra damage life trap to opponent
Accuarcy: 90%
Type: damage

this would be ideal for low levels who want crown pets sutied to them and their lvl.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2011
I agree with you zxcv67, this is my idea.
Lifecat
Pips: 2
Damage: 90-110
Accuarcy: 90%
After attack casts Sprite spell on you.

The pedigree could be 61.
Possible stuff when training: Spritely, Unicorn, Added card to deck: Pixie.
If you have any more ideas, just quote. :D
Emma FairyBlossom.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I have wanted a life cat as a pet for months. I don't even care if there's a pet card with it or what talents it gets, I would be happy with just the cat.

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
haypooh on Dec 10, 2012 wrote:
I am also life wizard and think a life cat would be nice, a life dog as well. They should have a special spell (s) that can be accessed at adult.

Haley Lifegiver
lvl 48 life school
Hehehe anything involving dogs and i'm in!

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
I think it's a wicked awesome idea! lol it i've never heard of a green cat. then again... nor of a blue one... or a purple one...

Survivor
Mar 09, 2011
cowstastegood on Dec 8, 2012 wrote:
There is also no balance or myth cat.
There can be a myth or balance cat. :3 Myth can have maybe a beast pet like cat. :3 Like it has wings, fangs, and... or maybe just fangs and wings! ^-^` Balance can be a light-brown and maybe some spots??? :s Lol i forgot there was a cat for Death ;~; But Life cat would be good! c: <Haley SpellDreamer Level 86 Pyromancer>