Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My 2 thoughts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2012
This is an awesome game, and i can really only think of two suggestions to improve the game. The first one is simply for organization. I think it would be very helpful if you could put the quests in list veiw, like the crowns shop. this would help you sort by world, area or main/side quests. I personally like this idea becaus ei try to stack quests as much as I can, so I commonly lose my main quests in my quest book. This would be a great help to me.
The other thing, is game speed up. After playing the game a few years, with multiple wizards, I have seen every spell many many times. I was thinking if you were soloing you could fast forward the animations or something. My other idea, was sped up realms. You go to these realms and the animations are in fast forward.
These are just my ideas, I would be really happy to see the first one implemented.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
I have a few ideas for wizard101. Every time I start a game I always get ways to improve it. these are my improvements below

-Ambrose has a evil or anti brother that wants the power of the spiral more then him and they fight and eventully go there different ways one to wizard city and one go to a new world

-mega pips (three pips) able to allow faster cast of a spell but much rarer to get.

-increase pip start every player I talk to says the pip start for players is nothing compared to monsters they always cast high spells on one turn when we start to power are spells up we can not.

- pet gear ( gear that pets can use wands, athames, rings, boots, hats,cloaks and necklaces
and a deck so they can cast spells according to there pet lvl ( baby teen adult ancient epic mega)

-better drops on cheating bosses I just beat young Morganthe in Ghost of Avalon and the drops were awful for my whole team I just think the harder the boss the better the drops

Survivor
Aug 08, 2009
interesting...... actually not a bad idea. I think what KI should improve is giving a popup message before joining a battle saying something like..... "Are you sure you would like to join a battle with O'Leary, Rank 5 Life?" or something. I would save so much time if KI did this. and also, KI should improve the sidewalks in Grizzleheim and Marleybone. Thanks :D

-Scarlet RosePetal, Life, level 33, Hero of Krokotopia :D

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Quest log:

1) would list every quest, with separate pages based off of the world started
2) It would show you 4 groupings (From top to bottom): 1) Have started 2) Can Start 3) Can't Start 4) Have Finished (listed alphabetically). If it can't be started, it'll tell you why you can't start it
3) Any of the Starter quests (the ones that start off whole quest lines), would Quest Arrow you to the quest starter, unless you haven't met the requirements.
4) When you finish a quest, the name of the quest would go to the bottom of the list so that the top of the screen would be used for NON-finished quests
5) Tasks would be listed separately, each task on the world where you get it

Speeding up the game:

1) Reduce the animation times of spells by combining animations of "affect all" into one attack motion, displaying damage to all enemies at the same time, and then one secondary motion.
2) Any spells that are battle specific, that are cast by pets AFTER a battle is over, dont get cast. How many times has a Blade popped up after the last enemy died?
3) When you collect crafting components, they automatically get placed in your backpack
4) If a spell is gonna fizzle, then skip the whole spellcasting and just show the fizzle animation

I LIKE the idea of fast animated realms too

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Ethan StormBlade 6... on Dec 1, 2012 wrote:
I have a few ideas for wizard101. Every time I start a game I always get ways to improve it. these are my improvements below

-Ambrose has a evil or anti brother that wants the power of the spiral more then him and they fight and eventully go there different ways one to wizard city and one go to a new world

-mega pips (three pips) able to allow faster cast of a spell but much rarer to get.

-increase pip start every player I talk to says the pip start for players is nothing compared to monsters they always cast high spells on one turn when we start to power are spells up we can not.

- pet gear ( gear that pets can use wands, athames, rings, boots, hats,cloaks and necklaces
and a deck so they can cast spells according to there pet lvl ( baby teen adult ancient epic mega)

-better drops on cheating bosses I just beat young Morganthe in Ghost of Avalon and the drops were awful for my whole team I just think the harder the boss the better the drops
Agreed 100% with all you said.