Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

In what order should I do the worlds?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 08, 2008
Like the topic said I'm a little confused with all new worlds and I just recently came back after taking a long brake from wizard 101 and decided to make a new character. I'm wondering if someone will list the worlds I should go through? At level 25 I got a quest to go to Wysteria? Should I go there or go to MB and how the other world with the bears and stuff should I do after Krok or later down the line?

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
Here's how I did it
1. Wizard City
2. Krokotopia
3. Marleybone
4. Mooshu
5. Dragonspyre
6. Wysteria
7. Grizzlehiem
8. Wintertusk
9. Celestia
10. Zafaria
11. Avalon
12. Azteca

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
worlds come to you in order. Some like griz and wyst come a bit early but you can try them and see if you can hold your own. The other worlds will only open when you get a key from headmaster and that happens when you are appropriate level and youve completed worlds up to that point.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
UltraCubanite on Nov 23, 2012 wrote:
Like the topic said I'm a little confused with all new worlds and I just recently came back after taking a long brake from wizard 101 and decided to make a new character. I'm wondering if someone will list the worlds I should go through? At level 25 I got a quest to go to Wysteria? Should I go there or go to MB and how the other world with the bears and stuff should I do after Krok or later down the line?
Hey there~ Wysteria is a side-world, like Grizzleheim, meaning that you should switch between it and Marleybone (I did the same with my Life wizard).

Malistaire arc:

Wizard City
Krokotopia
Marleybone
Mooshu
Dragonspyre

Morganthe arc:

Celestia
Zafaria
Avalon
Azteca

Side worlds:

Grizzleheim (lv 20+)
Wysteria (level 25+)
Wintertusk (lv 48+)

-

Hope this helps!
-von

Survivor
Aug 05, 2012
do krok first its easy and fun

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
There are many online guides and hints. I suggest making use of them.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Personally I do all quests and side quests though DragonSprye but I solo a lot so I prefer my wizard to be a little higher level then most. If you group play it's not as important to be all you can be for each world.

I do all of Wizard City including Colossus Blvd and Crab Alley - altho this area I may save till after Colossus because it is difficult at the level given. I return much later for Sunken City.

I report to Grizzlehiem at level 20 but I come back to start questing there at level 25 or so, this makes the fighting go a little easier and since the world does not offer much experience I get it done by areas at each 5th level after that so I am into Ravenscar by level 45-50 to then enter Wintertusk at which time it's a toss up on where to quest - Celestia or Wintertusk which does require more fire power in my opinion but great experience to handle Celestia better with. Either way I am back or still in Wintertusk to complete the main story line only at level 55 for my level 58 spell/pet questing.

I do Wysteria when it is available, for me it's a break from Krockatopia and it does offer quite a bit in experience and drops to sell toward gear or even enough gold to get a castle.

Once past this it's back to finish up Celestia which leads to Zafaria, Avalon and now the new world.

In between all this I do the craft quests in each world to be the correct level to craft the Wintertusk gear by level 56 or so which means you have to complete the Seal of the Seven Seas in Celestia. I start the sun spells in Celestia at level 50 to help boost my school spells - some times I need to port to some one there since I usually don't have access till level 52. I do get the blades from Niles in Krock Land.