Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grub Guardian interferes with Wiz101 sign-in

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
Does anyone else have this problem? If I log in to Grub Guardian while Wiz101 is loading, and then I press play, the Wiz101 game won't let me in. I get an error message that says "invalid user name or password: quit". Even if I log out of GG first, it still happens. This only started when I started the GG game. It doesn't happen when I don't log in right before or during loading. Help!!!

Morgon Moonstone
level 80 Balance

Administrator
One account = one login at a time.
This goes for trying to log into Wizard101 twice with the same credentials at the same time.
This goes for trying to log into Wizard101 and Pirate101 with the same credentials at the same time.
And, you guessed it, this goes for trying to log into Grub Guardian while logged into Wizard101.

You cannot be logged into Wizard101 and Grub Guardian at the same time with the same account login.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Mar 09, 2009
It seems that Pirate 101 interferes with Wizard 101 logins as well.
My kids were on Wizard 101 and wanted me to finish a quest in Pirate 101, so I logged in to Pirate 101, and he instantly yelled at me, saying I logged into his account!
Never heard of any complaints about that before, but I guess consider this an FYI.
Can this be changed?

Rogan Firehammer

Administrator
This will not change and is intended to work this way.
As I posted in my previous message, One account = one login at a time.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Aarrrthur on Nov 27, 2012 wrote:
It seems that Pirate 101 interferes with Wizard 101 logins as well.
My kids were on Wizard 101 and wanted me to finish a quest in Pirate 101, so I logged in to Pirate 101, and he instantly yelled at me, saying I logged into his account!
Never heard of any complaints about that before, but I guess consider this an FYI.
Can this be changed?

Rogan Firehammer
"Never heard of any complaints about that before" are you referring to the beta period? That was the only time you could be logged into Wizard101 and Pirate101 at the same time.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
Thank you, Professor.

-- Morgon Moonstone