Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

can't get into Mangrove Marsh

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
I can't go into the Mangrove Marsh. Anyone else getting this bug?

Survivor
May 07, 2011
You can't access Mangrove Marsh right away. You have to complete several quests in Three Points and the Cenote first. Could that be your difficulty?

Survivor
Sep 22, 2009
I can't access mangrove marsh quest. Don't know what I have missed. No other quest showing anywhere. Have looked all over areas i have access to with no luck. Can anyone give me a list of quest needed to access this area.

Survivor
Jan 25, 2012
I agree. cannot get in. Stone is closed for door. Quest tells me to go in there but nogo.

Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
I too have quests to go there, but can not get in. And I've done other quests in the area, just not the one from Eloise because the reward is seeds and I am up to my eyeballs in seeds. I really wish less seeds were dropped in the game.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
I can not access mangrove marsh , have done 3 points and cenote and i cant go any further without going into marsh dont have another quest except flowers , stones and ufo
any help ?

Survivor
Aug 30, 2011
You can get in Mangrove by fighting more. See if you have a quest for Cenote i belive that's what i had to do.
Hope this helps you out.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2012
I can't get in either. I did all my quests. The only thing left is UFOs, flowers and stones. I walked around to see if i missed any quests and no one needs to talk to me. I also went around fighting to see if that helps, but it didn't. Anyone able to solve this issue?

Survivor
Aug 03, 2012
OK Mystery solved. You need to talk to the King in three points. He gives you a new quest that eventually gets you into the Mangrove Marsh.

Survivor
May 28, 2010
RED DEATH on Jan 26, 2013 wrote:
OK Mystery solved. You need to talk to the King in three points. He gives you a new quest that eventually gets you into the Mangrove Marsh.
Thanks for the tip. I've been trying to find a way inside as well and all my tasks, quests.........everything has been done.

Survivor
May 28, 2010
RED DEATH on Jan 26, 2013 wrote:
I tried this but the King has no quest for me and like the previous entry, I only have stones, flowers and UFO's to do. Any suggestions?

Survivor
Aug 03, 2012
You must be missing a vital quest. For me, I had to go to see the king in Three points. He gave me a quest that eventually opened up Mangrove Marsh.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Here is a link to a Guide to Azteca Quests:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?323472-Guide-to-Azteca-Quests

I can't keep any of the sites up when I am in the game so what I have done is copied this guide to a word document that I do have open when I am running in Az. By using this guide, it has helped me keep track of where I am and where my next quest is taking me. It give me info on the next boss or mob such as School, HP and Pips started with.

Also, by coping it, I can mark each quest as finished when I do complete them. I don't run the game or the document in full screen so it is easy to bring the guide up when I need it.

Considering the amount of back and forth between some of the areas of AZ, I have found this guide to be very useful. By following it, you aren't asking yourself if you have missed something or just plain going in circles (in some ways you are).