Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Finish side quests?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2011
Do you think I should complete all side quests in Krokotopia before moving on to Marleybone? I know it's best to complete them but after being in a world for months makes you get tired of it. Do you think I'd greatly benefit from completing them?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
jasonmii on Nov 3, 2012 wrote:
Do you think I should complete all side quests in Krokotopia before moving on to Marleybone? I know it's best to complete them but after being in a world for months makes you get tired of it. Do you think I'd greatly benefit from completing them?
Some will say yes, others no. I do almost zero side quests in Krok and have no issues with Marleybone at all. It depends on your skill level in playing. If you move on and are getting clobbered, go back and do the side quests to level up a bit.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I finish every single quest in every world. I do this because:

1) I don't like leaving quests behind to come back to them later; I like to finish each world, to know it's done, at least up to my level, before I move on
2) You get extra experience, levels, gear, spells, etc

That's the beauty of this game, you do what's best for you, and yes, I get that being in a world for a month in a row can get a little stale. What keeps me going is realizing that I don't have many quests left and that pushing thru the doldrums. Hope this helps

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
I think that you should move on to Marleybone and from time to time go bank and do a side quest or two.

Justin LionRider,Balance level 18

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
You can, but dont have too. I would say you should move on so you wont have to spend so much time in Krok, but you can do the side quests for more XP. Hope this helped!

~ Scarlet Cloud Thaumaturge - Lvl 32