Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lvl 98 spell ideas...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2012
Well, I was just on the test realm and the new lvl cap is 90, so here are some of my spell ideas I have for the world after that.

storm: water demon. cost:11 pips. scenery: you see a beach, it has big waves blowing on it. Then some water raises into the air and starts swirling, making a demon like storm water creature. effect: 1250 and stuns for 2 rounds

fire: fire flies. cost: 11 pips. scenery: a group of fire flies are flying at night. But one of them grows huge and the others fly away. then the fire fly shoots a beam out of its light and hits the player its attacking. effect: 890 and 500 . over time

ice: creature. cost: 11 pips. scenery: you see someone cutting down a tree, but when he sees the layer he's attacking he turns into a ice beast! he then takes his axe and hits the player with it. effect: deals 1025 to all players and stuns for 1 round.

balance: pharrow. cost: 11 pips. scenery: you see an ancient egyptian god sitting in a golden chair. He sits up and pulls 2 swords out of his pocket. then attacks the player by throwing them up into the air and using magic to throw them down at them. effect: 1325

myth: king arthur. cost: 11 pips. scenery: you see a man in armor. a sword is ledged into the rock. the man picks the sword out of the rock and holds it up. then he swipes at the player. effect: deals 950to all players and stuns for 1 round.

death: old willow. cost: 11 pips. scenery: a dead tree is on top of a hill, you see red glowing eyes appear out of a hole. all the branchest point up and twist together and zoom and hit the player. deals 780 and 520 over time.

life: viking. cost: 11 pips. scenery: you see a group of vikings eating drum sticks and such, and then one of them stands up and makes green whispy stuff come up from the food and to the player. Heals 1000 and 750 over time to all players

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Survivor
May 24, 2012
Cody Lifesword on Nov 1, 2012 wrote:
Well what about life school?
sorry about that, I had to go to school when i was on myth. So i couldn't finish it until i got back on after school.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
well i have some lvl 98 spell ideas too so here they are

Storm: Hurricane, 11 pips, 70% accuracy
Effect: 1375-1500 to all enemies and hex 25% to next spell
Animation: your in the middle of the ocean and then the wind picks up and the water funnels up making a hurricane and then lightning strikes in random places and then hits the enemies.

Fire: Heat wave, 11 pips, 75% accuracy
Effect: 1200-1325 and steal 2 pips
Animation: the sun comes up next to a town and then a forest catches on fire next to the town and the fire reaches the enemy

Life: Life flower, 11 pips, 90% accuracy
Effect:1350 to all friends and 40% to next heal
Animation: There is a bed of flowers and then one of them grows huge and then heals you and teammates

Death: Zombie Satyr, 11 pips, 85% accuracy
Effect: 1315 damage and half back and life and myth shields to self
Animation: a satyr comes up but a wave of black passes through the grass and the satyr falls and when it gets back up its a zombie and attacks the enemy

Ice: Ice archer, 11 pips, 80% accuracy
Effect: 1275-1400 to all enemies and stun for one round
Animation: A guy in armor walks out with a glowing blue bow and pulls out an arrow but it turns into three and he fires his arrows in slow motion

Balance: master of legends, 11 pips, 85% accuracy
Effect: 500 myth, 450 death, 395 life damage
Animation: a guy steps out of a portal and has a staff and does these cool flips and energy comes out of his staff

Myth: Lord of time, 11 pips, 80% accuracy
Effect: 65 and 1250 damage and enemy loses 4 pips
Animation: A guy steps out and there are 2 celestial calendars next to him and there about to go off but he snaps his fingers and the calendars stop and throws his scythe and then snaps his fingers again and the celestial calendars go off

my character is myth his name blake goldblade lvl 51 about to be 52

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
I have some lvl 98 spell ideas please comment on them
Storm:Storm Bot or robot,11 pips,70% or 60% accuracy
Damage:875+1350 over rounds
Effect: Removes all positives and 30% to next storm attack spell
Fire:Red Giant,11 pips,75% accuracy
Damage:650+1350 over 3 rounds
Effect: steal 2 charms and -40% to accuracy
Myth:Big Foot,11 pips,75% accuracy
Damage:575 myth damage then 1350 myth damage
Effect: Has a earthquake effect on all enemies and dispels next 2 myth spells
thats all I got for now

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
whats with Ice being stronger base then myth now?

Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
Defender
Feb 17, 2012
Spell: black sundown
School: death
Pip cost: 5
Effect: remove all hanging effects + -50% to next Spell to all enemies.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
um guys no shcool has more damage than storm so stop trying to under power there attack i mean us storm allready have no health so nobody has the right to under power us in attack!

Survivor
Jan 07, 2009
I saw this: Ice: Ice archer, 11 pips, 80% accuracy
Effect: 1275-1400 to all enemies and stun for one round
Animation: A guy in armor walks out with a glowing blue bow and pulls out an arrow but it turns into three and he fires his arrows in slow motion, for Ice, and I like the idea but wanted to change a little, so here's my version.
Ice: Frosty Archers, 11 pips, 80% accuracy
Effect: 1275-1400 damage to all Enemies, and 11 pip Frost Armor to all Friends. (and maybe stun for one round, too, but I thought that was too overkill).
Animation: It is a snowy landscape with lots of tall pines/evergreens. 5 girls walk out holding shining silver bows and dressed in white armor with quivers hung over their backs. The lead girl faces the first enemy, pulls out a silvery arrow, and shoots the first enemy. (the arrow flies in slow motion like in the spell centaur.)If there are multiple enemies, she faces and shoots each in turn. Then the girls turn to your side and kneel and each person gets the 11 pip Frost Armor. Then they turn and walk into the trees, and the landscape disappears.