Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Item Idea - Wisp Generator

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Here is my idea for today: a housing item that is a wisp generator.

When placed outside your house or castle, it generates those blue mana wisps. Or the red mana wisps, depending on which generator you purchase. Maybe the wisps don't literally come out of the generator, I don't know what is feasible programatically, but it would be great to have wisps floating around your castle!

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I love this idea.

Even if there were a hard limit of up to 4 wisps an hour or something like that, I would still pay money to have this.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
Do this. Do this. Do this. I the idea. KI should really look into this. I would pay crowns for this thing even.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
No, just no.

Why? Because it breaks the purpose of hunting for whisps in common areas and walking.

It would be way to easy to restore health/mana.

If you want to get health and mana really fast at your house, play potion motion. Its not that much expansive in the crowns shop but it does the job.

But at the same time, I think having colorful things floating around your castle would be pretty nice. Maybe they could make some, but they dont do anything if you touch them. They are like decoration.

Community Leader
Actually this is kinda of a cool idea. I usually just buy potions but the cheapest way is the play potion motion. Level 3 will fill a bottle. Wisp generator in your house would be great I would like this item in my house if for not refilling potions i could use it just to have those whisp floating around for decoration.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Lets have:
Red Wisp Generator
Blue Wisp Generator
Green Wisp Generator (No, not for pet energy. Just decor.)
RAINBOW Wisp Generator