Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP help

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 19, 2010
Hey so i recently became a PvPer and i haven't really won much due to a small amt of fizzles but mostly shields others put up. So for you warlords and others out there can you give me advice and strategies to help me out?
thx,
-Zachary ThunderFlame Transcendent Pyromancer

(also i will be in the realm wraith in the fire school at nights if you wanna talk there ;))

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
Te cheapest strategy that I use as a storm is max temp lord colossal vengeance. For fire you need a team of a lvl 30-40 noob, max meteor colossal smoke stun vengeance.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
Hello Anil,

Well to answer your question, it firstly depends on what kind of battle you want, either 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 or 4v4. For a transcendent fire, I would suggest 1v1 and 2v2 because that's where fire can excel most without pulling off any unfair tricks (like smoke screen spammers). Anyways, if you chose 1v1, I suggest you equip your deck with a large amount of single hits like Efreet and Helephant, but don't forget to use fires strengths such as dot's and shield breaking. When it comes with 2v2, chose your partner wisely and use your aoe like rain of fire.

Monica StarBane