Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Henchmen Grievance

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 27, 2009
I'm sure this topic has been introduced before but I find there is a large problem with the henchmen one buys from the crown shop during a battle.

Naturally, I am not keen about paying 400 crowns for, honestly, the only competent henchmen available--the level 80. Sometimes, however, they are necessary or just a helpful when you want to get done with a tough battle quickly and with some buffer space.

This buffer space is usually my henchman taunting the enemies with his smaller, unbuffed spells. The enemies, usually within 5-6 rounds have my henchman dead.

Henchmen should function like a player: able to be healed. When a henchman dies, they simply vanish along with the money I spent for them; they never are given the chance at life! It only makes sense that if I pay for a henchman, even after he dies, he should still occupy the space with the opportunity to be healed.
I wouldn't even mind being able to control my henchmen!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
nlhf1995 on Oct 21, 2012 wrote:
I'm sure this topic has been introduced before but I find there is a large problem with the henchmen one buys from the crown shop during a battle.

Naturally, I am not keen about paying 400 crowns for, honestly, the only competent henchmen available--the level 80. Sometimes, however, they are necessary or just a helpful when you want to get done with a tough battle quickly and with some buffer space.

This buffer space is usually my henchman taunting the enemies with his smaller, unbuffed spells. The enemies, usually within 5-6 rounds have my henchman dead.

Henchmen should function like a player: able to be healed. When a henchman dies, they simply vanish along with the money I spent for them; they never are given the chance at life! It only makes sense that if I pay for a henchman, even after he dies, he should still occupy the space with the opportunity to be healed.
I wouldn't even mind being able to control my henchmen!
Yes, it's been posted. No, they did nothing to fix it. Save you money, buy only level 40 henchmen; they work best

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Control is the key word here that would be great. Do you know how many times ive used a henchman on a boss and the henchman triggers the boss cheat oh how that bites. And its always fun when u summon 2 life henchman and they decide to heal each other instead of you then you die lol thats the one i get irritated with.