Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

rank 10 spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
I have some ideas for rank 10 spells, you can post your comments and ideas

storm: hurricane, starts out as a coastal city a hurricane suddenly and attacks all enemies for 1000 damage and lose all positive charms
myth: golem, an ancient city like Babylon with a stone golem the city crumbles and the golem comes to life and attacks one enemy for 890-970 damage and remove all wards
fire: forest fire, a lovely forest lights on fire and the fire becomes a fire being and attacks one enemy for 900-990 and -45% accuracy
ice: flashfrezze or glacier i don't know the name for this one, starts out as a colosus attack but then refrezzes and then falls or slides into one enemy for 820-910, a -65% tower shield for caster and decrases taunt
death: plague, a medieval city people walking around everybody starts dieing because there are fleas biting everyone and the fleas break off and attack all enemies for 910 and +30% next incoming attack
balance: sphinx, the pyramids and the sphinx the pyramids crumble and the sphinx comes to life attacking all enemies for 940 and +25% next outgoing attack for all allies
life: haven't thought of a name, a peaceful river it stars flowing and heals all allies for 1500 health and +35% healing next outgoing healing spell
as i said post your comments and ideas
ryan griffanglade Lv.62 diviner

Survivor
Feb 26, 2012
I have one for balance, and it may be too much, but I think it would show everyone that balance is to be feared.
King Tut: starts out as scarab attack then King Tut lands on the ground crushing the scarab then deals 700 - 850 damage to all enemies and gives one 90 percent weakness to all enemies. I know it may be too much, but it would show everyone that balance reigns supreme.

Wolf Legendbloom, level 80 sorcerer

Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
Liberty526 on Oct 22, 2012 wrote:
I have one for balance, and it may be too much, but I think it would show everyone that balance is to be feared.
King Tut: starts out as scarab attack then King Tut lands on the ground crushing the scarab then deals 700 - 850 damage to all enemies and gives one 90 percent weakness to all enemies. I know it may be too much, but it would show everyone that balance reigns supreme.

Wolf Legendbloom, level 80 sorcerer
no i like the attack but balence does not need to be supream, in fact no element does

ryan griffinglade lv. 63 diviner