Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

not a problem with the game but

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
windows just updated my mouse driver and now no mouse pointer appears when i sign into the game. any ideads other then then givings up until i get a new computer?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
omnidragonwizard on Jan 30, 2013 wrote:
windows just updated my mouse driver and now no mouse pointer appears when i sign into the game. any ideads other then then givings up until i get a new computer?
You will need to contact support to find out what happened. The game should be compatible with all new driver versions.

Survivor
Apr 13, 2011
dragonlad111, this bug happened to me every once and a while as well. It is a simple fix, just open the option menu (esc key) and the wand arrow automatically re-appears (for me anyway). Hope this helps.

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
Actually, same with me! Just hit enter on the character selected a few times, quit, then repeat a few times. It seems to work. Or try sending an email to KI. I'm sure they would want to know!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
omnidragonwizard on Jan 30, 2013 wrote:
In control panel under your mouse there should be the option to roll back the update.

You can also try uninstalling and reinstalling the mouse, also try unplug and replug in the mouse.

If it is wireless make sure the batteries are ok. Since it is a mouse problem in the end you may just need a new one of them but if this happened after an update it sounds like a driver issue most likely.