Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is the hardest world to pass

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
Well I'm on level 36 so my hardest world is marley bone and in there katzensteins lab is really hard. I have been to mooshu and dragonspyre and those places are HARD

Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
The hardest is probably Azteca, since it is currently the newest world, but as far as I know, no boss is as strong as OLD Malistare (Dragonspyre) who had 100K health, if I am correct.

I'm currently solo-ing Dragonspypre at level 41, LOL. I think I should wait a bit, but I don't care! :D

Survivor
Jul 23, 2012
Um I am in Celestia now. I have to say its pretty hard. Krokatopia also takes forever.
❤Taylor Swift level 55❤

Survivor
Aug 23, 2010
im a level 19 and i have Krokotopia that takes forever!!!!!!!

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
Now my hardest world is grizzelhiem jotun is sp HARD!

Dolan Griffontalon Master diviner (42)

Survivor
Jan 17, 2013
i think that the hardest world is marleybone

Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
Azteca is the hardest becuse I have been there and the bosses have 25,750 health

Explorer
Dec 24, 2008
Celestia is THE hardest world to pass. I'm in Azteca right now and I have to say that Zafaria was easier than Celestia.

Erica ShadowRunner lvl 85 Balance~over and out

Explorer
Jan 06, 2009
sandb1 on Jan 30, 2013 wrote:
The hardest is probably Azteca, since it is currently the newest world, but as far as I know, no boss is as strong as OLD Malistare (Dragonspyre) who had 100K health, if I am correct.

I'm currently solo-ing Dragonspypre at level 41, LOL. I think I should wait a bit, but I don't care! :D
I have played this game for over 4 years. I have been there for every new release since then. No boss has ever been tougher than "enhanced" Malistaire. Because they were on test at the same time as enhanced boss battles, the ravens and Jotun were close, but still not quite as tough. Not even undead Malistaire is as tough.

The hardest world to get through for me is Celestia. It was harder the first time around, but it is still really long with a ton of fights and dungeons. I had a lot of trouble with Dragonspyre until KI reduced the level of difficulty. But I still don't find it as much fun as the worlds before it and therefore tend to not have as much fun. Once I get a wizard to DS, I procrastinate for a long time. Then again with Celestia. I think the amount of enjoyment you get from a world has a big impact on how quickly you finish. Like I didn't notice how very tough Avalon was because I really enjoyed questing through it. I have actually slowed down questing in Avalon on some wizards so I can enjoy it longer.

*Please excuse any typos. My iPad has a mind of its own.*

Explorer
Jul 25, 2011
dawsdaws1539 on Feb 9, 2013 wrote:

the reason gh is hard is because it's ment for higher levels.don't belive me? explore the hall of valor and get into the boss fight.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Azteca at the moment seems to be the world giving most players the best challenge so i must say azteca.

Survivor
Nov 22, 2012
Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
avalon -_- huge pain in the butt for my Trancedant life character

Daniel MoonSpear

Explorer
Jan 06, 2009
magicwand101860 on Feb 16, 2013 wrote:
the reason gh is hard is because it's ment for higher levels.don't belive me? explore the hall of valor and get into the boss fight.
GH was designed for levels 20 and up. The thinking when it was released is that players would quest in GH when hey wanted a break from the main quest line. So the increased difficulty reflects that. By the time you got to Jotun, you were supposed to be a level 35 or 40. I'm pretty sure some areas are now locked until you reach the appropriate level.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011

You are incorrect. Malistare has 10 000 health - not more.

Bosses in Azteca DO have more health.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
If we can use past places, Old dragonspyre. It was way to difficult, took way to look, and the quests were nonsense. (Kill 48 enemies! That was ridiculous!)

But now, definitely Azteca.
I'll rate difficulties:
Top is toughest, bottom is lowest.
Old Dragonspyre (Impossible.)
Azteca (Extremely difficult)
Celestia (Don't bother soloing)
Avalon (Difficult, might need some friends)
Dragonspyre (Annoying and a little difficult)
Wintertusk (Depends on your level. 60+ Have no difficulty)
Grizzleheim (Tougher as you go along)
Zafaria (Pretty easy, just a few tough fights)
Marleybone (Pretty easy, just boring.)
Wysteria (Easy and quick)
Krokotopia (Extremely easy, but a little long)
Wizard City (..Do I need to tell you why this one is at the bottom?)

Just my 2 cents.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
Azteca

No competition. I think Archmages and Promeatheans can all agree it is/was hard.
But that is what makes it so Fun!

Help will always be there for those who ask for it at Ravenwood
-Alex Rider ( Credit to harry potter )

Explorer
Jan 06, 2009
popcicool7777777 on Feb 20, 2013 wrote:
You are incorrect. Malistare has 10 000 health - not more.

Bosses in Azteca DO have more health.
The PP is correct. During the summer of 2009, KI released enhanced boss battles on test. All boss battles were harder and cheated. Malistaire had 100,000 health. He could only be killed one way. This version was only available on test.

Rooster, old DS was insane. I hated it so much.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Please do not call me rooster... o_o When people on central do that I feel the need to throw my computer out a window...

Survivor
May 01, 2011
The hardest world i've ever been to is marleybone. Well now it is easier because i'm lvl 63. Legendary Sorcerer!

Hardest: MarleyBone

Very Hard: Dragonspyre:

Medium: Mooshu

Kinda easy: Celestia

Easy: Zafaria

Pathetic: Krokotopia

No challenge: Wizard City

Grizzleheim and Wintertusk can be so easy you'll laugh, or you'll cry out of frustration.

Explorer
Dec 24, 2008
mat4071 on Mar 29, 2013 wrote:
The hardest world i've ever been to is marleybone. Well now it is easier because i'm lvl 63. Legendary Sorcerer!

Hardest: MarleyBone

Very Hard: Dragonspyre:

Medium: Mooshu

Kinda easy: Celestia

Easy: Zafaria

Pathetic: Krokotopia

No challenge: Wizard City

Grizzleheim and Wintertusk can be so easy you'll laugh, or you'll cry out of frustration.
Marleybone, really? Lol lol lol lol lol! That was one of the easiest worlds to pass, it wasn't even much of a challenge. Celestia was easy for you? gosh, almost everyone else, including myself, found it very hard to do. Are you sure you aren't a wizard in real life................

Erica ShadowRunner lvl 87(and a half) Balance~ over and out

Survivor
Jun 22, 2011

I am in Avalon. It's hard when your friends don't help you. It took me forever to defeat mika sharka. Anyway, my characters name is grace willowbane. You can add her if you want.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
dawsdaws1539 on Feb 9, 2013 wrote:

Lucky you're not in Avalon. They litteraly block criticals and have the same smells.

(Grace Willowbane 72)

Survivor
Nov 24, 2011
magicwand101860 on Feb 16, 2013 wrote:
heh. I remember around level 25 to 28ish I wandered in there (I'm a curious person, what can I say? ) and got through the whole thing without a battle, then I got to the boss fight. When I turned around, I accidentally backed up and got into the fight. If I remember right, he had around 9000 health. Even now, MB is gently easing me into the 1000 boss health. I didn't even try.

but I think the hardest for me so far has been Grizzle. The bosses, sometimes I just can't handle them.

Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
It really depends on alot of things but certain worlds have different locations for example Wizard City - Unicorn Way - Firecat Alley - Triton Avenue and more worlds are set up like that but for example Drum Jungle (Zafaria) Connects to Elephant graveyard it depends on the length and boss difficulty I just got to Avalon (Tired of Zafaria love Avalon the most) the bosses are difficult and I know lots of places keep connecting so Avalon but I havn't been to Azteca much so... Avalon