Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what should i do with my gold

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
Hey, i have 150,000 gold and still getting more. i have a mansion, mount, and really good gear, and a pet, does anyone have any good suggestions?

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
Is your mansion fully outfitted? You could buy a lot of furniture with that. Or you could buy another mansion from the crown shop for 100,000 gold... and buy more furniture. :)

Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
aroha1210 on Jan 25, 2013 wrote:
Hey, i have 150,000 gold and still getting more. i have a mansion, mount, and really good gear, and a pet, does anyone have any good suggestions?
i would say keep on saving because, great , expensive gear keeps on coming out as you lvl up and even if you are lvl 90, there is more to come!

Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
aroha1210 on Jan 25, 2013 wrote:
depends... What lvl are you? if you're a high enough level, the Azteca gear is pretty cool. If not, i would recomend your schools house :) that's what i did

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
I'd use it all hatching and training pets that have better talents.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2011
Maybe if you like somet outfit in the crowns shop that is compatible with gold as well as crowns, you could buy that. Do save some gold for gear, crafting quests, gardening and stuff like that cause you definitely need allot of gold for that!
~Maddie

Explorer
Apr 08, 2011
I stock up on reagents when I have extra gold. You never know when those extra fossils, sunstones and aether might come in handy.

Valerian DragonStalker