Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing GrandMaster Crafting Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
Hi! I believe I am ready to progress to Grandmaster crafting - I have my Master Crafting Badge - yet when I completed the Floating Land in Celestia (Im still not done with that world yet) Pierce Stanson did not and does not have any more quests for me.

Am I missing something? I was away from the game for a good while - I had achieved Master Crafting before Wintertusk was added to the game - I recently came back and FINALLY got some help with Jotun (LOL!) and was able to finish up Grizzlehelm and move onto Wintertusk. Did I miss a crafting quest in Wintertusk?

Please help as I love the crafting part of the game (as well as gardening!! That was another new addition when I returned which I am enjoying now) and I want to progress.

Thanks!
Alura Winterweaver - Level 63 Thaumaturge Icemage

Survivor
Jan 12, 2012
When you first talked to Pierce upon arriving in Floating Land, he should have given you the recipe for seal of the seven seas. Check your recipe book to see if it is listed among them. If I remember correctly, this will not show as a quest in your log book, but it is there, never the less. If you have the recipe, all you need to do is craft a seal of the seven seas. You will see the quest update after clicking the craft button when the seal is placed in your inventory. Head back to Pierce, who should then have a yellow "?" over his head. He will examine the seal, accept it and give you the master artisan badge. Voila. You are now grandmaster artisan, have access to craft Pierce's collection of wands, and ready to move on to the next step in Zafaria.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
i wish it were that easy Thank you so much for replying, but there is no recipie in my list for that Seal of the Seven Seas. I combed all the message boards and saw that this did cause some confustion, the fact that the recipe is just dumped into your inventory without notification, but it is not there, I don't have it and I can't move forward with the crafting quests (although all that stuff I read about Amber is starting to scare me! LOL!) untill I figure this out. I am about to bug report it! Any other advice out there would be MOST welcome.

PS - I went as far as going home and checking at my actual crafting benches to see if that recipie would "show up" when looking through the available recipes while at the benches. Nope. Nothing there.

Any and all help is most appreciated!

Alura Winterweaver - level 63 IceMage and Crafting-Challenged

Survivor
Jan 12, 2012
Hm, ok, no seal of the seven seas recipe. The only other thing I can think of is to try backtracking to Dragonspyre. KI added a new quest to Balthazar, Dragonsypre's trainer, not very long ago to help guide crafters from Dragonspyre to the Floating Land and onward in the quest for crafting trainers from the new worlds. Even though it sounds like you have already finished his quests, re-visit Balthazar Dragonthorn in the atheneum to see if he has the "!" for you. If he does, the recently added quest he gives will send you to find Pierce. If you haven't found or completed that quest, maybe it will kickstart Pierce into giving you the seal of seven seas recipe. Good luck!

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
Baennan, you are a genius!!! Sure enough, there he was, waiting for me. Thank you sooooo sooooo much. Yay!