Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Returning to Azteca

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 11, 2012
I've completed Azteca and now when I go back to that world there are many areas I am unable to access. This has been going on for several weeks now since I've finished. I check back in periodically to see if it has changed and it has not.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2010
I also finished this same area to in the game. For some reason now started at cloudburst areas of this game are no longer available to me. I finished azteca completely have no more quest. Reloaded the game many times thinking that was just a problem on my character but now I see other people are experiencing the same problem as well. Please figure this out. Thank you.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2012
I have now the same problem. I have still last dungeon left to do but can not go there, whats going on? This is very annoying!!!!!!!

Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
It seems there is a major problem here

I was about to enter Xibalba and decided to load up on shields..............now I can't re-enter or even get to the entrance

Additionally, many of the previous areas that I already completed are not available to get there

What's going on here

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
Same here - my fire all done can't access several places. My storm was about to complete Pitch Black Laker - last quest there, and now I can't get her in....I have sent a couple of notes to support....
Can't go any farther since I can't complete the quest. Saw several people having same issue this morning in different areas.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2011
ChaosDragonWizard on Jan 25, 2013 wrote:
It seems there is a major problem here

I was about to enter Xibalba and decided to load up on shields..............now I can't re-enter or even get to the entrance

Additionally, many of the previous areas that I already completed are not available to get there

What's going on here
I am having the same problem in Twin Giants. I cannot get where I need to go and it is really making me mad.

I think when they had the down time they messed something else up, please fix this as I cannot live with out my game!