Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best Secondary For A Storm Wizard?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2012
What do you think the best secondary for a storm wizard? I am planning on going with Balance, but is that a goo combination? Storm and balance? It will be a team with my life/death wizard

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
It is my personal opinion that for storm you need certain things:
Ice to tower shield.
Life to at least sprite (many suggest to satyr)
Balance - elemental blade and elemental traps learned from Niles the tree in KT.
Death to feint.

This is what I did on my storm. You may find other combinations work better for you.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
JordanDeathSmith on Jan 8, 2013 wrote:
What do you think the best secondary for a storm wizard? I am planning on going with Balance, but is that a goo combination? Storm and balance? It will be a team with my life/death wizard
My Storm just entered Celestia/Wintertusk. I have the Stun Block form Diego, the tri-blade from Niles and started the Sun School spells, lvl 50, Giant (fists) - you don't have to take the accuracy ones to progress to Colossus.

I fill in Sprites/Fairies etc in my side board. I did not take Feint because I really can not afford the trap on me. My gear is favoring accuracy, damage and pips over health. I look forward to when I am level 56 for my Wintertusk crafted gear. I am strongly considering the Tower Shield from Ice though as I think it would be handy to have over buying the Treasure Cards all the time. I suggest using TC's to test any spell you want to buy with your training points and see if they work for you.

So far I have been able to solo everything but choose help to shorten up the Malestaire event. I do have another account with a Life wizard that I could draw on if needed. Due to times played etc. finding help for me just never seems to happen, all my friends have moved on and I waited a lot on my first wizard and don't want to do that again.

Survivor
Nov 05, 2012
Overall I would say life is the best secondary for Storm. It doesn't have much health so it would be smart to have some healing spells. Although it would be nice to go for TowerShield with any extra points.

Explorer
Sep 01, 2012
I think myth. So for storm enemies you will have a boost