Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death Seraphs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
First complaint: I have a quest to gather 4 necromantic vigor things from the death seraphs. I have killed a lot of them and I have only received to of them. Second complaint: The death seraphs are WAY TOO HARD! Kingsisle, plz make them easier to defeat.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
averynicolemi on Jan 5, 2013 wrote:
First complaint: I have a quest to gather 4 necromantic vigor things from the death seraphs. I have killed a lot of them and I have only received to of them. Second complaint: The death seraphs are WAY TOO HARD! Kingsisle, plz make them easier to defeat.
oh man, i hated that quest with every fiber of my being.

the ninja-pig spamming is what makes them hard to beat, but it is doable.

how you defeat them depends on your school. my balance wizard struggled because she had no way to get rid of the weakness traps (wanding them off would take her blades and traps as well), so i stuffed her inventory full of cleanse charm tc. my necromancer had a much-easier time~ I gave him an ice wand (for getting rid of weaknesses), then had him blade, feint, and prism like a madman before whacking them with von's monster. i have a screenshot of him doing 10k with one of those, heh.

and yes, collect quests are insulting to us players. but good luck getting ki to change it.

-laura shadowsong, level 89 balance (tierra de brea)
& valerian deathwhisper, level 80 death (crystal caves).

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
I had not issues with death seraph's I think they should stay as they are.

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
The death seraphs were easy to me. 8 battles and done, around 30 minutes :) Not that hard

Jonathan Frogheart - Mage who loves hitting death seraphs with snow Angel :)

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
I am a first time death wizard and I completed them solo no big deal. Some random strangers sometimes jumped in which can make it easier or more difficult. After Celestia and Zafaria I found the collection quests in Avalon quite reasonable. If you are death school and you found the seraphs really tough you better get some friends ready to help you with the upcoming Morganthe battle. For death school wizards she does pose a significant challenge.