Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am i over leveled?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
So i just began moo shu. This sounds normal right? well what people keep saying is that my character apparently isnt. He is a level 38 and jsut began mooshu. I dont think it is to big of a deal, but people say that is "so cool" and moo shu will be easy. I just wanted to know is my level normal for mooshu. i know there is no set level it is just based on story proggresion but what level did you get into mooshu and what level did you leave?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
jameslc99 on Jan 1, 2013 wrote:
So i just began moo shu. This sounds normal right? well what people keep saying is that my character apparently isnt. He is a level 38 and jsut began mooshu. I dont think it is to big of a deal, but people say that is "so cool" and moo shu will be easy. I just wanted to know is my level normal for mooshu. i know there is no set level it is just based on story proggresion but what level did you get into mooshu and what level did you leave?
There is no such thing as being over leveled or too strong. You will simply have an easier time than those that rush through the game. Relax, and enjoy!

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
I was level 40 when I started Mooshu, so ya your level is okay. It took me 9 levels to finish Mooshu so by the time you finish you will probably be between 45 to 50. You are not over leveled at all you are actually kinda under leveled, which is good.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Honestly, it doesn't matter. What it means, is you did side quests and others may not have. By doing side quests, you not only gain more experience playing, but you will be a higher level than others.

My Myth wizard is level 45, and is just starting Dragonspyre. Over-leveled? To some yes, but I did ALL the side quests, plus farmed a few dungeons while I was there.

Defender
Nov 01, 2012
I started Mooshu at level 38 also.....Everyone thought it was normal....
I just began and finished mooshu last week * I was really bored last week*
Now am a level 49 in the second street of Dragonspyre who is planning to do Winter Tusk when she gets her arse up and finishes Ravenscar ...:D

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
Thanks everyone for your replys, but i was just asking what level you got there, and wether you thought my level was normal, some of you knida went a little farther then needed, but thanks.

Survivor
Nov 10, 2011
There's no such thing as being over leveled. Like other people have already said, it just means that you did the Side Quests instead of rushing through the game and only doing the quests that you have to do. Besides, I think that it's a good thing to do all of the Side Quests, as you experience more of the game, get more for your money, badges other people would miss, better equipment than normal, bragging rights, and much more. I was always a good bit over what people would call "the normal level". I became an Archmage half-way through Avalon, and I friends found it helpful to have such a high level friend around. So, keep on doing those side quests!

May the forces of Magic protect you throughout your journey in the Spiral,
-Daniel SoulWalker, Level 90 Promethean Sorcerer

Explorer
Nov 04, 2012
compared to mine thats at big ben yes mine is 31 underleveled people?

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
BrynnerOfReign on Jan 1, 2013 wrote:
Honestly, it doesn't matter. What it means, is you did side quests and others may not have. By doing side quests, you not only gain more experience playing, but you will be a higher level than others.

My Myth wizard is level 45, and is just starting Dragonspyre. Over-leveled? To some yes, but I did ALL the side quests, plus farmed a few dungeons while I was there.
I started Dragonspyre at level 47 :P
Have you seen someone level 13 working on Cyclops Lane? That was me, about three years ago. It was quite a breeze.