Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Prospector Zeke??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2012
I received the quest from Prospector Zeke to find all of the beetles in Krok, and as I went through my other quests, I found all of them, but the quest would not give me credit for any. It keeps telling me to go to the beetle in the Oasis, and when I tried to do the quest over, it says the same thing.

I spent so much time fighting and refighting in the dungeons to find these beetles and NO credit; I am SO frustrated! I want my training point, believe me, I earned it.

Administrator
There are two beetles in the oasis - one likes to shop and the other likes to read.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
BalancePromethean on Dec 30, 2012 wrote:
I received the quest from Prospector Zeke to find all of the beetles in Krok, and as I went through my other quests, I found all of them, but the quest would not give me credit for any. It keeps telling me to go to the beetle in the Oasis, and when I tried to do the quest over, it says the same thing.

I spent so much time fighting and refighting in the dungeons to find these beetles and NO credit; I am SO frustrated! I want my training point, believe me, I earned it.
Why are you "fighting and refighting" in the dungeons to find these beetles? Only one of them is in a dungeon. All of the others can just be "picked up" without any fighting.

This link to one of the fansites gives information on where to find the beetles (and other items too):

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34&highlight=zeke+s+quests

Hope this helps.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
BalancePromethean on Dec 30, 2012 wrote:

Just had another thought on this. If it "would not give you credit for ANY...", maybe there is another problem.

Did you finish Zeke's quest back in Wizard City -- to find all of the Smith's?

You cannot start any of his quests in the next world, until you finish his quest in the previous world.

Did you find the Smith's?

Explorer
Mar 18, 2010
There two beetles in the Oasis. If you still have done that, then I think maybe you should contact someone further about it.
Good luck!
--Ashley Deathflame, Balance, Level 59 Grandmaster