Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Azteca Breaking Point?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2009
Is there a breaking point in Azteca?

Like in Avalon, the areas were pretty long until the Outer Yard, then it moved by fast

Is there anything like that in Azteca, or is it just long throughout...

If there is, the name of the area would be helpful.

Thanks!

--Blaze Icecloud, Level 81 Thaumaturge --

Defender
Jul 06, 2011
i would say there's a breaking point after pitch black lake. after that you only have three more zones then xiblaba

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
LOL, but the pace doesn't really pick up, like it does after Lakeshore in Avalon. It's still painfully slow going, unless you're in a group.

Good Hunting,

Qbb

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
kingdra36 on Dec 28, 2012 wrote:
Is there a breaking point in Azteca?

Like in Avalon, the areas were pretty long until the Outer Yard, then it moved by fast

Is there anything like that in Azteca, or is it just long throughout...

If there is, the name of the area would be helpful.

Thanks!

--Blaze Icecloud, Level 81 Thaumaturge --
LOL -- I reached my breaking point in Azteca, but that's a different subject. :-)

To sort of address your actual question, I unfortunately can only say that for me, Azteca was a grind, and if it sped up at some point I wouldn't likely have noticed. As I've mentioned on other threads, about 1/3 the way through I switched to spam deck and just ground through the world like a robot.

All sense of time or diffculty disappeard as I just threw Leprechaun after Colossal Leprechaun at them until they quit twitching, then blindly followed the quest arrow to the next stop. Lather, rinse, repeat. Lather, rinse, repeat. Lather, rinse, repeat. Oh, look, Malistaire the Undying.

That was the last two thirds of Azteca for me, in a nutshell.

Of course, anything that can fit into a nutshell -- belongs there. :-)

- Stephen Earthmender
Life Wizard, Pixie Realm

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
It picked up pace around Mangrove Marsh then just slowed down and saltmeadow swamp was pretty fast going there was only for bosses and a couple fire spawns