Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gear question

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 22, 2011
I just got the Dino Bundle for Christmas and I want to know what kind of boss I should wear the gear for, or should I just wear it everywhere? Like, should I wear it against life bosses or myth or something like that?

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
RiverWhooshP101 on Dec 28, 2012 wrote:
I just got the Dino Bundle for Christmas and I want to know what kind of boss I should wear the gear for, or should I just wear it everywhere? Like, should I wear it against life bosses or myth or something like that?
Your gear is up to you. Wear what makes you happy and gets the job done.
Add up your stats and make the decisions on what you need most for each situation.

Explorer
Jan 17, 2010
RiverWhooshP101 on Dec 28, 2012 wrote:
most of the bundles have armor which are jokes. The stats are seriously out of whack with the level they define they are. I would hessitate to consider using the armor unless it has great stats.

To be entirely honest only a few armor sets/combinations are useful and most of them are from Crown Shop Packs.

Another thing that is even more important is the your pet you walk around with. I see enough players with seriously inferior pets vs my own and it causes issues for the player and at times the other player they fight with.

I am not saying go hatch your pet to make it brilliant or to buy packs to get yourself up to date. I would wait till level 90 if you were to do the pack thing so the gear is at least top end. Your pet though should be at least decent and did you well in AV though.

I wish ya luck.