Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2011
Okay so, you know how you get to do waterworks at level 60? You should make a new dungeon with gear like waterworks in the new world that will come out at level 100. so, i hope you do!

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Survivor
Mar 02, 2011
Survivor
Aug 20, 2011
I like that idea! But could we make it optional? I'm not exactly the biggest fan of waterworks. Perhaps if it had mega snacks I'd like it :P

Perhaps another mirror lake?
Elizabeth Spiritflame
Level 70 Fire Wizard

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Would be nice, but waterworks gear was overpowered, which is why people wore it way into zafaria. We can hope that they'll make a dungeon with an upgraded "waterworks gear."

Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
This is a very good idea. Maybe the dungeon would be we'd have to go back in time when Morganthe sunk Celestia. It could be named something like "Sunken Land" perhaps. There could also be a mini dungeon like for the level 50 dungeon (not Brisk-Breeze). One of the dogs in Celestia can tell you to defeat some boss (You decide!) Than the astral gods will appear and tell you to go to "Sunken Land" in the Grotto. They would aid you on your quest until the last boss (You decide!). On that last boss s/he would drop some gear, mega snacks, Etc. However, there could be a special school wand (Malistaire's Staff! )

-Unknown Transcendent Sorcerer