Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

tower of the helephant

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
How do you get the quest for the tower of the helephant

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
rachelwilcock on Dec 26, 2012 wrote:
You have to be level 60 or higher and have completed Wisteria to get the call from Merle Ambrose. If you click the link below you'll see info on this quest.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Tower_of_the_Helephant

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
You have to be lvl 60+

~ Scarlet Cloud Thaumaturge - Lvl 33

Survivor
Aug 25, 2011
At lvl 60 (I think) Belladonna the headmaster, will tell you to come to her office, and she will give you the quest to go to the tower of the helephant

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
RavenLady777 on Dec 27, 2012 wrote:
You have to be level 60 or higher and have completed Wisteria to get the call from Merle Ambrose. If you click the link below you'll see info on this quest.
The call comes from Belladonna not Ambrose.

Just saying,

Madeline Dragonrider Pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
How can i beat tower of the helephant? What spells etc, do i need?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
freegal2014 on Feb 6, 2013 wrote:
How can i beat tower of the helephant? What spells etc, do i need?
Go here:
Plan strategy from what you read.
You will probably not be able to do this alone. It is not 'built' to solo.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2012
This quest seems like a "No win scenario" to me. I tried 10 times with different combinations of henchmen. So that doesn't help. The hard part is the pig.

Survivor
Oct 22, 2011
rtiller on Mar 14, 2013 wrote:
This quest seems like a "No win scenario" to me. I tried 10 times with different combinations of henchmen. So that doesn't help. The hard part is the pig.
As said before, this dungeon is not meant to be done alone. You need HUMAN help to beat this dungeon. It's not easy, but yeah, you'll need HUMAN help, not henchmen.

Survivor
May 05, 2012
Survivor
Jun 11, 2010
Blaze3978 on Apr 17, 2013 wrote:
Are there any rules? I haven't done it yet
Yes, there are rules. On the first battle you can't fizzle or blade. Then on the level with the teleporters you follow the cheese. On the last battle you cant let him get full minions or he will cast a 600 damage blizzard every round.

Survivor
May 05, 2012
smkhusky on May 31, 2013 wrote:
Yes, there are rules. On the first battle you can't fizzle or blade. Then on the level with the teleporters you follow the cheese. On the last battle you cant let him get full minions or he will cast a 600 damage blizzard every round.
Thx for the advice. I posted my message more than 1 month ago and I still haven't done it XD.

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Blaze3978 on Jun 8, 2013 wrote:
Thx for the advice. I posted my message more than 1 month ago and I still haven't done it XD.
Hi Blaze3978, if you would like to do helephant tower, I still have to complete it to. I am a balance wiz level 84 and only made it through the first battle, then everyone with me had to go. Let me know if you want to get a team together between us and shoot for a weekend. It can take hours. I want to get it done though, so let me know. I am in EST zone and with a 2 day notice we can knock it out on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon.

Autumn Wild Heart

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
I've run the Tower of the Helephant several times. There is a trick on the first floor that really helps.

*hint: think of a way to stop the smokescreen ;-)

I'd be happy to run it with you. Depending on the team and levels this will take 45 mins to 2 hours. I have availability this weekend if you would like to meet. Just select a time (please include the time zone), realm, and area to meet.

It is easiest to run this with 4 if you have friends, but it is possible with fewer. Personally I prefer at least 3.

Calamity PixieShade, level 90

Defender
Jun 17, 2012
rachelwilcock on Dec 26, 2012 wrote:
you must be level 60